Altean and a Human - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

She ran as fast as her little legs could, her simple green dress ripped by the branches and bushes she gotten caught on. Her bright pretty hazels now filled with fear as tears fell from her eyes. Her soft lips slightly cracked and slightly opened as she gasped for air. Bruises and cuts filled her small body and she knew she was going to die. 

She tripped over a tree trunk making her fall face first into the dirt. She crawled over to the tree hiding it behind her wishing for someone to save her. Her long messy and dirty hazel hair covering her face while she hugged herself. 

She tensed as she heard a twig snap to her right. She slowly lifted her small head and glanced towards the figure. She looked at the little boy who seemed slightly older with horror, did he work under the house who took her or would he give her up to them for the money. 

"why are you crying" he asked in a gentle voice and worry filled his beautiful ocean blue eyes. 

"w-will y-you h-hurt me" She stutter slightly scared of the older boy.

"why would i hurt you" he asked shocked, his eyes widen as he looked her over seeing her injures.

"becuase I'm a freak" She sniffled.

"a freak" He mumbled and stepped before her but stopped as she tensed. 

"i-I'm u-ugly b-becuase of m-my reckless and my r-rare h-hazel e-eyes and h-hair" She stutter as she held back her sobs. 

"i think your beautiful" he whispered with a gentle smile and kneel a couple feet away.

"y-you do" she asked.

"yes, your as beautiful as the moon in my eyes" He smiled softly noticing her cheeks turn red slightly.

"I'm Katie" She mutter with a soft smile and looked to him before her eyes widen in surprise. He had light tan skin with strange bright blue markings under his eyes. Chocolate brown hair and his ocean blue eyes. He was handsome in the little girl eyes. 

"Lance, I'm an altean but a human as cute as you wouldn't know of my kind" He smiled and crawled over to her, bringing her into a kiss. 

"Lance, they going to kill me" She whispered in fear.

"then come with me, i promise to protect you" he smiled sweetly and his eyes sparkled.

"really" she asked in shock.

"really" he smiled and pulled from the hug, holding his hand out to her and she took it.