Forest - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Another day and she gets beaten up by the cooler kids. She always gets bullied and today they decided to push her into a pile of mud in the forest after slapping her. She held her tears back as she glared at the group before watching them walk away laughing. She stood up and walked further into the forest, she didnt fancy returning to the dorms and have all the other students laugh at how muddy she was. 

She stopped by an old tree and used her nature power to help it grow stronger, she always looked after the dying or weaker tree's in the forest since it was her safe place. She knew no one else cared for the forest and wouldn't care over one or two tree's dying. 

Her name was Katie but after her family death she went by as Pidge. She lived in a power school and lived in the dorms. She had a single room dorm since no one wanted to share a room with the girl who gets pranked and bullied every day. She didnt see the school as a home, the forest was more of a home to her. She didnt mind being alone since she couldn't feel the pain of being betrayed or losing someone important again if she was a loner. 

She had long soft hazel hair and bright pretty hazel eyes. She had cute freckles over her cheeks and nose hidden behind round nerdy glasses that once belong to her brother. She wore a nature green sleeveless dress that connected to a blue ring that went around her neck keeping the dress up. She had green sleeves with a gold tree paten that sat from her writs to elbow, part of the sleeves went over her hands joining a blue ring that went around her middle finger. She had light green boots that ended at her ankles and she was sixteen with pale skin. Long pointy elf ears and light green altean markings under her eyes proving she was an altean. 

"bad day" A voice asked from behind her making her jump. 

"normal" She replied as she turned to the strange, a slight blush over her cheeks as she met his eyes. 

He was tall and thin with a light tan. He had hair as white as snow and beautiful ocean blue eyes. He had blue altean markings and pointy ears proving he was altean. He was seventeen and known as the prince Lance of Altea. He was handsome in her eyes. 

"well someone as pretty as you shouldn't be so muddy" He grinned and used his water magic to wash the mud away before draining the water away from her clothes leaving her clean and dry.

"thank you" She smiled sweetly making him blush slightly.

"no worries and anyway i should be thanking you" He smiled and rubbed his neck.

"me, why me" She asked confused.

"well i like this forest very much and well I've notice your always healing the tree's while everyone else leaves them to die" He replied with a gentle smile.

"your been watching me" She asked with a smirk  making him blush.

"maybe" He mutter embarrassed at being caught. 

"your strange" She giggled making him look to her with a smile as he heard her rare giggle.

"your cute" He smiled sweetly making her blush.

"you must be blind" She warned.

"blind on love" He grinned and wink to her.

"love" She asked making him tense.

"i-i better get going" He mumbled before running off. 

"he never told me his name" She pouted before smiling as she remember his blushing face.

"he was handsome" She smirked before walking back to the dorms.