Way Out - Part 2 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"pidge" Keith called out as he notice her walking down the castle hall alone.

"something wrong Keith" Pidge asked she turned to him while he ran over.

"no its just um" Keith mumbled and Pidge looked at him unsure.

"just" Pidge asked with a small smile. 

"remember that night when we saved shiro" Keith asked rubbing the back of the night.

"yeah" Pidge replied with a soft smile as she remember that night of the paladins first meeting together. 

"I gave you a letter that night when everyone but us was sleeping. I dont know why but i just felt like you were the letter owner. Pidge, what was in that letter" Keith asked as he looked her dead in the eyes seeing her eyes sadden.

"oh its nothing really" Pidge lied and looked away not really wanting to look at Keith.

"Pidge, please" Keith begged as he grabbed her hand making her turn to him surprised.

"Keith, look at me" Pidge mutter as she looked him straight in the eye.

"wha" Keith replied confused.

"just look at me" pidge whispered and gave him a warm smile watching as his purple eyes widen. 

"She was" Keith mutter in shock and Pidge nodded.

"yes, you met me from a future that she wanted me to change and i have but that not all i changed" Pidge frowned as she knew of the love she would have with Keith but she pushed it away just like she pushed away the horrible ending. 

"pidge, what else did you change" Keith asked with worry as her eyes sadden and she glanced away.

"something i had to protect more then my own life, something I'm scared to lose once more" Pidge replied with a weak smile.

"please" Keith begged as he placed his other hand on her cheek looking to her.

"you" she smiled warmly as tears filled her eyes while she looked to him. 

"pidge" Keith mutter in shock as she stepped back looking at him before turning away and walking down the hall. 

"Katie" 

She froze as he spoke her true name. She heard as he ran towards her before feeling his hands on her shouldn't spinning her to face him before taking her hands in his. She looked to his pleading purple eyes making her heart start beating quicker. 

"Katie, take the chance" Keith whispered shocking her.

"Keith" pidge mutter stunned.

"please Katie, i saw the love in your eyes just like the other you had all those years ago. Dont waste our love out of fear. We win this war and we win it without making you cry. So take a chance on me" Keith smiled gently as he looked into her hazel eyes.

"Keith, i know what i was willing to do just to get you to live. What if i lose you again" Pidge replied with fear.

"then i give you a future where you wouldn't lose me, i promise to never leave your side and we win this war together" Keith promised as he squeezed her hands a little.

"i dont want to lose you" Pidge whispered desperate.

"and you wont, just trust in me" Keith replied with hope. 

"you promise i wont turn out like the other me did" Pidge asked with worry and Keith smiled.

"i promise, i wont let you live a life of pain ever again" Keith smiled gentle and Pidge gave him a sweet smile.

"i really love you" Pidge smiled warmly as she let her tears fall.

"i love you Katie" Keith smiled softly, his eyes fall of love.

"you better" Pidge sobbed making him chuckle. 

"i really do love you" Keith smiled warmly before pulling her into a loving kiss.