Rebels - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"We must hurry, Pidge cant keep tricking with the knights forever" Shiro an ex knight who was now a wanted rebel. He was tall and strong with light skin. Smooth black hair with a fluffy white tuff and gentle grey eyes. Shiro was twenty two years old. 

"what the heck is a pidge" Keith, an ex knight who was now a criminal that was being transferred towards the castle to be beheaded. But was saved by shiro who sliced the wooden cage on a cart for him to escape. He was short with pale white skin, like he never been in the sun before. Silky midnight black hair in a shape of a mullet and beautiful purple eyes. Keith was nineteen years old. 

"RUN" Lance a thief yelp as he came running towards them with fear over his face. He was tall and thin with a light tan. He had chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Lance was framed for a murder he didnt do, he may be a thief but he wasn't a killer. Pidge saved him just in time and fought back against the knight. Lance is nineteen years old. 

"Lance this is why i told you not to check on pidge while being so cocky" Hunk a rebel cried as he ran beside Lance. Hunk was chubby and had a dark tan. He had black hair with an orange bandana around his head with brown eyes. Hunk saw something he shouldn't making the castle try and kill him but he was saved by the rebels.  Hunk was the rebels cook and kind hearted friend, he was twenty years old. 

"Lance" Shiro frowned as he looked to the panting thief who stopped before.

"s-sorry" Lance breathed out. 

"say sorry later, they coming" Hunk panic and soon a yelp was heard as he suddenly disappeared.

"what the hell" Keith screamed as turned where hunk once stood and went to ask shiro or Lance what happened but found the two also disappearing.  

"trust me, hotie" A small soft voice whispered behind him and he felt arms wrapped around his torso before he went shooting into the air, he soon came landing on a tree branch and looked down to see the soldiers and knights running past still trying to chase them. 

"thanks pidgin" Lance grinned and Keith turned to see lance, hunk and Shiro all sitting on branches around him. 

"I'm gonna puke" Hunk groaned and Keith couldn't blame him, that was slightly scary and sickly to be shot into air. 

"we travel by the tree's, you got a route pidge" Shiro asked with a kind smile and Keith raised an eyebrow because the other three seemed to be talking to someone he couldn't see.

"hang on, who is pidge" Keith asked as he crossed his arms since he couldn't see anyone else and yet they talking about someone. 

"hey" A short person with pale skin, as white as snow. They had short hazel hair and bright pretty hazel eyes. A light brown aviator hat with goggles strap on top but the stranger wore nerdy glasses. Keith looked closer and notice cute freckles on the stranger cheeks and nose. Their clothes were like a working boy but slightly too big for them. 

"hi" Keith mutter at the grinned stranger who was hanging upside down from a tree branch above him. 

"Pidge is the group brains, he real smart and always saves us" Lance grinned proudly and now Keith knew that pidge was a guy but something felt strange with the pidge guy.