I'll Be Good - Part 3 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The night soon ended making all the royals and knight retire to bed for the night. Shiro and pidge was sharing a room with two singles beds and took times changing. Morning came and the two woke up and got ready before making their way to Keith since he wasn't allowed to walk around alone to keep him safe. Shiro knocked on the door first before Pidge entered to wake Keith up but finding him already up and half dressed.

"P-Pidge" Keith yelp as he stood shirtless with a slight blush as pidge stood staring with rosy cheeks.

"p-put a shirt on" Pidge yelled as she threw her shoe at him before slamming the door shut, both her and Keith faces were bright red and shiro stood chuckling. 

"so was he awake" Shiro smirked as pidge turned to him still red in the face.

"oh shut it" Pidge muttered making shiro laugh more. 

The three walked to the dinner room where breakfast was being held in silence, Keith and Pidge blushing each time they glanced to the other and shiro kept a smirk on his face enjoying ever moment of the two little moments. They reached the breakfast table and Shiro stood outside the door with Pidge while Keith enter alone.

"we get to eat in the knights room next door, this way" Shiro smiled and Pidge nodded as she followed shiro lead.

They sat with Adam and Hunk for breakfast and talked until the royals was ready to walk around the castle and waste time until lunch. Some would walk together and chat to get to know each other better.

Small groups was already being formed and Keith just sat in silence, he knew he had to try and mingle but he wasn't that type of guy or prince. He wish pidge was sitting with him so he wouldn't have to sit so awkwardly and could laugh away with her as he ate. He finished eating and just thought about what to do in his free time before tonight's party. He could try and join a group, maybe he be able to talk as they walked around or sat in one of the gardens but as he went to speak he was cut off by another talking.

Soon breakfast came to an end and the royals formed their groups and their knights was give permission to stay behind since they would be with other royals. Keith looked around and found Pidge smiled at him and giving a small wave making him chuckle. Keith walked over giving a small wave back making her giggle and he came to a stop before her. 

"fancy going to the garden, we could just chill until it times for tonight party" Keith smiled slightly and Pidge smiled at him knowing he was struggling. 

"sure, i think a couple other royals are gonna walk around alone. Why dont we invite them" Pidge smiled sweetly trying to help him and Keith was thankful for her. 

"thanks, lets see who left over after the groups leave" Keith whispered and pidge nodded.

"Prince Keith" princess allura smiled sweetly as she walked over making Keith turn around to face her.

"yes princess allura" Keith asked, he knew her name after listening to coran proud talks about her last night. He and Pidge made a couple jokes on their walk back to their rooms and it helped him remember her name. 

"i wish to sit in the garden and would love your company" Allura smiled and opened her fan, slightly fanning herself.

"of course princess" Keith replied and bow slightly and went to glance to pidge to see what to do now but notice her no longer behind him. He panic and looked for her while trying to keep calm in front of allura and notice pidge standing with hunk and prince lance. He knew she was giving him space and a chance to mingle with allura.