Altean - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Shiro, do i have permission to scare the living hell out of hunk and Keith" Pidge asked during breakfast as the other all were in the middle of eating.

"you can scare Keith but only do a baby scare towards hunk since he a softy"  Shiro replied without a care.

"um, shouldn't you have asked when Hunk and Keith aren't in the room" Allura asked with worry.

"nah, this is even more scarier becuase we know she planning something towards her now and she scary most days but now she super scary. We be jumpy until she gets her revenge" Keith replied with fear in his voice.

"well the green paladin wont be scaring you tonight, she had to check a small planet today" Coran replied and Pidge frowned.

"oh that just mean, now me and Keith be living in fear for two days" Hunk frowned. 

"humans are strange" Lance sighed as he kept eating his food goo while pidge glanced to him. 

He caught her eye the moment he fell on top off her when falling out of the pod. Hunk caught Allura while Keith left Coran to fall to the ground since he didnt want to touch some strange alien who fell out of an alien machine, he seen enough films not to. Well pidge she was just standing watching the two alteans fall out and how the others react, Shiro was struggling with seeing two bodies fall out like they were dead only to have them jump to life in seconds. She was too distracted not to notice the pod lift up from the floor and open until she heard the hiss and turned as a body fell on her. 

She used all her strength to keep him slightly lifted off her while he slowly awoke. She looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes as they show up, fear and sadness filled them before they turn and looked to her. She notice the pretty blue markings under his eyes and how his skin was a light tan. Chocolate brown fluffy hair and she wanted to mess with but stopped herself since that meant dropping him on her. She focused on his eyes as they scan her face, trying to understand her or understand where he was. 

She blinked and that when he jumped up and grabbing her before throwing her over his shoulder. She wouldn't lie, she would have yelp if she didnt like the view of his ass so much. Most would be freaking out but his eyes and the gentle look on his face when he first woke was stuck in her mind. She heard Shiro and Keith yell at him to put her down while he step back and she notice he was tensed. But then again who wouldn't if four strangers suddenly walked into your home and you woke to them staring at you. 

She knew nothing good would happen unless everyone calmed down and lifted her hand before tapping his ass making him jump slightly as she fell from his hold. A slight groan of pain as she went face first into the floor, man glasses hurt sometimes. He turned to her stunned as she stood up with a slight blush. 

"sorry" She mutter and he just stared at him. 

"Pidge, you ok" Keith asked and she nodded.

"Calm down, they were bought here by the red lion" the princess spoke and she notice the man who once held her calm slightly.

(In this story they found the red lion and the galra have the blue lion. Pidge still went undercover as a guy but Keith never got kicked out and was the group pilot. He kept looking for Shiro while being in the garrison.)