Good, Bad Guardians - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Two Guardians known as the Guardian of Good and the Guardian of Bad. 

They were close to gods but didnt like such a title since they were around a lot longer then most gods. They were the first to be born and the word god wasn't invented yet, only Guardian hence they were called Guardians. 

Now these gods seemed like opposites that would never join together but

The two guardians were good friends and lived in the same shrine together. 

They watched over every single living creature on every planet and lived in the stars just watching while living together. 

They only had the other in their life since they were born at the same time and was left to be forgotten together. Of course living beings still believe in good and bad, so they never truly forgotten. 

The Guardian of Good was known as Shiro. 

The Guardian of Bad was known as Katie.

Shiro was tall and strong. He had black hair with a white tuff and gentle grey eyes. He was gentle and kind but would protect those important to him. 

Katie was short with long hazel hair and bright hazel eyes. She had cute freckles over her nose and cheeks. She was sassy, smart and strong when needing to protect those important to her.

"we shouldn't be doing this" Shiro frowned as the two walked among the humans of a planet called Earth.

"we doing research shiro" Katie sighed and grabbed his hand making him turn to her.

"but gods shouldn't mess with the living, we only meant to speak with the dead or fellow gods" Shiro replied as he looked around making sure no one heard him.

"we not messing with them, they have no clue who we are and wouldn't even notice us walking around" Katie mumbled with a bright smile.

"this is bad" Shiro grumbled as she looked to his grey eyes.

"duh, i am the guardian of bad" Katie grinned and shiro chuckled.

"just promise to behave" Shiro begged and Katie nodded.  

"now, lets go exploring since the humans are so interesting" Katie smiled excitedly making Shiro smile at her. 

"where do you want to go first" Shiro asked with a gentle smile as he looked to her sparkling hazel eyes. 

"shopping, the humans seems to gather at shopping areas" Katie replied and Shiro nodded but both tensed as a cold wind came. Her long hazel hair slightly flying while his mainly black hair stayed unmoved apart from his white tuff. 

"you ok" Shiro asked as he turned to Katie.

"cold" Katie pouted making him smile and pull her into a hug.

"better" Shiro mutter with a small smirk.

"better" Katie smiled softly with a slight blush on her cheeks. 

"why dont we get some jackets, Earth seems to be cold right no" Shiro spoke with a gentle smile and took Katie hand in his.

"yeah, we can get some at the shops" Katie mutter as they walked. 

The earthy day passed quickly for the two Guardians/gods but they still had lots of fun. They walked under the stars, smiling at how pretty their home seemed from a planet. They stayed holding the other hand making sure not to lose each other while being on the planet.

"Hey shiro, do you think we always be guardians" Katie asked as she glanced to the taller male.

"yes but spending forever with you doesn't seem so bad" Shiro smiled softly and they both blushed at his words. 

"i love you shiro" Katie smiled warmly as she looked to him.

"and i will always love you Katie" Shiro smiled warmly before pulling her into a sweet loving kiss before they both travelled back to their shared home in the stars.