Werefox - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Takashi Shirogane but everyone knew him as Shiro.

Shiro is a famous writer, it started with him just writing fan fiction over a show he liked during high school but when he got to collage and he kept writing someone spotted his talent. At age twenty he wrote his first novel, a sadden love story about a couple during a war in the future. 

Shiro is now twenty four years old and he written six books that are still big hits. He written about mystery, horror, magical creatures and his lasts book that has been sitting at number since last year was about ghosts. It was about a man who could see and hear ghosts while being in ghost hunters team. He didnt tell his team about his power but used it to help. He notice one of his teammates attracted ghosts often to herself and kept her away from them always trying to touch her or haunt her. It was an old fashion love story in a ghost book. 

Now shiro is writing a new book, a book about a twenty four werewolf and a human girl who be twenty three. She would be walking home and pick up a injured dog, she cared for it but in the morning she finds a sleeping man who turns out to be a werewolf and not just an injured dog. Shiro only started writing and got the main parts down but just need to add the in between and tweet the story a little.

As shiro walked home one late night after visiting his younger brother, he heard a small whimper. Shiro froze and looked around for anyone in trouble  but found no one. He kept walking until he heard another weak whimper beside him. He turned and looked down to see a small puppy, it looked like it was about to die. Shiro couldn't leave a person an animal to just die, so he careful picked up the little puppy and took it home. 

He gave the puppy some food and water before carrying the puppy into the bathroom. Shiro needed a shower anyway since he worked out with his brother tonight and the puppy was filthy as well. He washed the puppy as gently as he could, placing it in the sink before having his own shower. Once he was done he dried up and dried the puppy before walking to his room. He placed a pillow on the floor laying the puppy on top before climbing into his own bed.

As he laid their he heard a small whimper and rolled over to see the small puppy trying to jump up on the bed but couldn't. Shiro smiled before picking the puppy up laying it at the end of the bed before grabbing the pillow on the floor and laid down. He felt the puppy move before feeling it lay on his chest. "Pidge" he whispered the name to her before he placed his hand on its back before falling asleep with a gentle smile.

Shiro woke up around 8am and couldn't see the puppy in his room, he wonder if it was just a dream since it was similar to his book and he sometimes dream of the books he was writing. That how he sometimes writes the bits he missing becuase he dream the rest. He got out of bed, looking around his room once more before getting dressing in black joggers and a black vest. He walked out of his room placing the kettle on in his kitchen before walking to his living and freezing. 

Before him all huddle up on the floor sat a young women no more then twenty three. She had skin as white as snow and soft hazel hair that ended at her shoulders. Bright pretty hazel eyes shining in the light and cute freckles over her nose and cheeks. The he notice the hazel fluffy ears on the top of her head and the fluffy tail at the end of the back. That when he notice the main fact making a blush spread across his cheeks before turning his back to her. She was naked. 

"s-sorry" He stutter in a blushing mess. 

"t-thanks" He heard her mutter and wonder who she was. This didnt feel like a dream and when he stab his toe in the door frame of the kitchen this morning the pain was real. 

"here" he mumbled as he pulled off his vest throwing it behind himself for her to use, he knew they wouldn't get anywhere if they stayed like this.

"thank you" She spoke in a small soft voice and he soon heard her stand before feeling a tap on his back making him turn round.

A stronger blush covered his cheeks as he looked to her. His black vest was like a dress on her and it did cover her but it just made her shape stand out more. He could see her perfect curves and her womanly bumps. Her breasts was the right size, big but not too big and the vest brought them out a little. 

He had to turn around before he did anything he would soon regret and walked to his room finding a better normal top for her to use. He grabbed some leggings and underwear, he knew they be slightly to big but the lactic should work a little to help. He pulled her to the bathroom before handing her the clothes and waited outside until she walked out kinda dress. 

"who are you" Shiro asked as they sat down, both a cup of tea in their hands.

"pidge" She smiled softly with rosy cheeks at the name he gave her.

"but you were a puppy, how did this happen" Shiro asked unsure.

"i was a fox, you didnt notice i was a fox" She asked with worry and Shiro blushed out of embarrassment.

"sorry" Shiro sighed and she giggled.

"it was late and i should be thanking you for picking me up. You saved my life shiro" She smiled sweetly and Shiro smiled back.

"so who are you really becuase i called you pidge thinking you were a stray pup" Shiro mumbled back and notice the sadness in her eyes.

"I'm a werefox, my clan was attacked by humans who wish to have us as pets since we once seen as gods. I escape with my brother but they kept chasing us and i was separated from my brother after i fell into a river. I ended up where you found me and i thought i was dead until you picked me up. All that matters is now my name is pidge" She replied with a sadden smile and looked to shiro.

"well, you can stay here as long as you need and I'll protect you the best i can" Shiro gently smiled back and held one of her small hands.

"protect me" She mutter in surprise making shiro blush.

"well um yeah, its only right to protect you i mean um .. lets just have breakfast" Shiro panic spoke and she giggled before nodding. 

.........................................

Should i do a Part 2