Pretty - Plance.

HOPE YOUE ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Pidgin" Lance yelp as he was lifted up by vines wrapping around his waste before hanging him upside down. Lance was a tall altean with blue markings. He had a light tan and white hair with ocean blue eyes. He had water powers and was seventeen years old. 

"nice control, your getting better at controlling your power" Shiro an altean knight who was helping Pidge Holt to control her powers since she didnt get along well with strangers and her teachers. Shiro was a strong altean with black markings. He had black hair with a white tuff and grey eyes. He held shadow powers and was twenty two years old.

"well lance has been teasing me often, I've been able to pratice using my power often with him around" Pidge smirked as she glanced to a pouting lance. Pidge was a short altean with green markings. She had short hazel hair and bright pretty hazel eyes. She had pale skin and freckles over her cheeks and nose hidden behind round nerdy glasses. She held nature powers and was seventeen years old.

"shouldn't you be stopping her shiro" Lance groaned as he looked at the two who seemed upside down to him. 

"who was flirting with the female knights during pratice and earning all knights to do extra runs becuase of the ladies being bothered/ distracted by you" Shiro replied with a small smirk and Lance sighed knowing shiro was enjoying the payback.

"bow down to my greatness and i might let you free" Pidge said with a teasing grin as she had a small blue flower grow on a vine that grew out to beside lance cheek. 

"well i cant bow down in the middle of the air but yes your truly the greatest person to ever live" Lance grinned and Pidge giggled before slowly letting lance down.  Letting the vines hold him while he studies himself after being put the right way up again. 

"well i better go, my shift in town starts soon. Well done i think you have a great hold on your power now and i dont have anymore to teach you. You passed Pidge congrats" Shiro smiled gently and ruffled her hair.

"thanks shiro, for teaching me to control my power in my spare time" Pidge smiled brightly and shiro nodded before waving at the two before he left.

"so how do you know shiro the hero, he a popular knight will all the ladies chasing after him for their future husband. He a kind man and is a good guy but you seem good friends level and not many get that far" Lance asked as he walked over to pidge rubbing his cheek while he held the blue flower in his other hand. 

"shiro a family friend but we keep it a secret since some might try and get close to me in hopes to get close to him. He just looking out for me like my brother asked" Pidge smiled sweetly and glanced to lance noticing him holding the flower she grew to tickle his cheek.

"you dont talk much about your family, i know your an orphan and all but when you was bought to the class you were already just pidge the kid too short for her age and too sassy for her brains" Lance mumbled. 

"they were killed when i was eight, shiro who was still training to become a knight took me in since we were like family. I became pidge becuase the girl i was died with my family and well i feel more free as pidge. I know i look wired like this but i dont mind, its not like i have any friends to try and impress" Pidge grinned since he was often bullies in her class while growing up and was always alone apart from when the lance the class clown came to mess with her.