Toddler Keith - Part 2 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Its been a couple days since Keith was turned into a toddler and well everyone gotten use to Keith being tiny. Keith seemed to trust the others a little more but preferred pidge.  Lucky for everyone coran found some old altean children clothes that fitted Keith and everyone left shiro to dress the red paladin. After twenty minutes Shiro walked out with a keith most dress in red and white before putting him down to walk.

"i'm flying in the red lion, you think your gonna get away oh no no. Keith coming to save the day" Four year old Keith sang as he sat inside the red lion playing with his shoes.

"pidge" Shiro asked with a small smirk as the green paladin was banging her head on the red lion leg since the coms was still on and everyone could hear Keith little song.

"just give me a moment" Pidge squeaked as she found it adorable and funny at the same time.

"well try not to damage the red lion leg" Lance grinned as he stood holding the tools pidge needed while shiro held something in place.

"I'll try" Pidge mutter before taking a deep breath and going back to fixing the red lion leg slightly since it got dented by lance flying into it by mistake. 

"No need to fear becuase Keith is here, the red paladin of voltron will burn all those before him" Keith cheered making the three freeze up.

"LANCE" pidge growled as lance was the one telling Keith about the lions different powers.

"I'll talk with him" Lance frowned in guilt.

"no, i think i should talk to him. You might make it worse" Shiro sighed. 

"food will be ready soon, so go get the one day maniac and come over" Hunk spoke of the speaker.

"KEITH FOOD" lance yelled like a lazy big brother. 

"Pidge, food" Keith yelled as he came running out of the red lion and ran straight to her before pulling on her shorts.

"yes, I'm coming as soon as i close this up" Pidge smiled softly as she closed a panel up not wanting anyone to get hurt.

"so, what did you think of the red lion. Bring back any memories" Shiro asked as the four started walking out of the hanger.

"so big and so cool" Keith cheered with a huge bright smile, waving his arms in the air. 

"well you make sure to look after red" Shiro smiled gently and Keith nodded.

"i make sure red is safe, red is nice and wants to play again later" Keith smiled sweetly before holding pidge hand.

"well when we finish eating why dont you go play with red since the rest of us have group training" Lance grinned and Keith thought for a second.

"but i wanna stay with pidge" Keith frowned and pulled on pidge hand.

"once training is over then I'll come meet you in the red lion" Pidge smiled and Keith nodded. 

Pidge picked up Keith and placed him in his chair before sitting down. They all did small chat as they ate. Laughs and jokes was made as they got close to finishing their goo and a small tease war broke out. It ended as little Keith got pouty over pidge and lance teasing each other while he sat in the middle.