His Beta - Part 2 - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"its a phone" Keith smirked as Pidge wouldn't stop staring at her phone for the past week.

"i-i was just checking the time" Pidge mumbled as she looked to her smirking friend.

"oh really, then what the time" James asked since he was guarding the room today. 

"oh um the time, well its urr .. ok you got me" Pidge sighed and looked down in defeated.

"so who the guy or girl" Hunk asked with a sweet smile. 

"g-guy, who says there a guy" Pidge blushed making them all smirk at her. 

"so who the lucky guy, tell us everything" Lance grinned and pulled on pidge arm.

"well he funny, kind, handsome and his smile oh man his smile could outshine an angle. He just wonderful but he never called back" Pidge smiled brightly with a small blush before frowning at the last bit. 

"what do you mean" Hunk asked with worry.

"well we bumped into each other and i may have invited him for a hot drink, i thought we had a good time, so i gave him my number before heading back to work. He just hasn't called me back and its been a week already, maybe he didnt have as much as i did or maybe he just didnt like me" Pidge frowned and looked to her feet. 

"maybe he lost your number or he just busy, any guy would be thrilled to have a date with you" James smiled slightly and patted pidge arm.

"dude that is the worse thing you could say, losing the number is what people say when they didnt fancy the other and wanted nothing to do with them" Keith sighed and James felt guilty.

"oh come here Pidgin, its that guy lost if he couldn't see how awesome you would be" Lance smiled and pulled pidge into a hug and everyone else joined in the hug. 

"excuse me, I'm looking for Pidge. I'm here for my photoshoot" A gentle voice spoke behind the group hug.

"here" Pidge squeak from the middle of the hug waving her hand in the air while trying to wiggle out of the hug. 

"was i interrupting something" He actor asked slightly worried.

"love life" Hunk sighed as everyone broke from the hug.

"dont worry pidge, we go the pub and get totally wasted to forget about him" Keith smirked and ruffle pidge hair.

"no, you turn into a kisser when drunk" James mumbled worried for his husband kissing strangers.

"sorry about them, how can i help" Pidge smiled sweetly and turned to the actor being freezing.

"handsome guy" Pidge blushed as her friends all turned to shiro with smirks. 

"Katie" Shiro mutter surprised and had a little shine in his eyes.

"hey shiro, your an actor" Pidge smiled softly with a slight blush.

"yeah, sorry i didnt tell you, i guess i was just worried you might treat me differently if you knew i was famous" Shiro replied with a small smile and rubbed his neck.