A Bet - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"wait, so Pidge hasn't had a real Love .. yet" Lance asked in shock as he, hunk, Keith, Shiro, Matt and Lotor sat in the lounge room.

"nope, she never dated before since she never talked to anyone but me and our parents. Katie wasn't very popular back in the day so dating was off the table for her" Matt sighed as he looked to the shocked males before him, well Shiro sat reading his book but matt just guessed that shiro wasn't shocked since he heard all this before during their garrison days. 

"wow, so Pidge is the only one without a love life. We need to do something before she lives without feeling love" Hunk replied with worry. 

"actually" Shiro started to say but was stopped by Keith.

"yeah, we dont want Pidge becoming an old lady who only knows pain and not love" Keith mumbled in fear.

"guys" Shiro frowned but was stopped by Lotor.

"we must show Pidge a love life before its took late. I think we should all try and make Pidge fall in love with us and after a couple weeks we just break up wit her nicely. This way she understand a love life and we wouldn't have to worry over her future" Lotor spoke and the others turned to him.

"you really don" Shiro started to say but was stopped once more.

"sounds like a good idea but who gonna make Pidge fall in love with them" Hunk asked with worry.

"I hate the idea of my sister dating one of you lot but its the only way to save her future. Whoever dates Pidge will get full rights at being the number one paladin" Matt spoke up and the others all nodded to each other before nodding.

"oh god" Shiro mutter as he gave up trying to tell the others.

"we have one week to make pidge fall in love with us" Keith smirked and the others agreed.

"Matt will be the ref and the keeper of this bet. Good luck men" Lance grinned and they all ran out of the room leaving Shiro sitting annoyed. 

Day One .... Hunk.

"hey pidge" Hunk smiled kindly as she entered the kitchen to grab a snack. 

"hey hunk, got anything i can steal" Pidge asked with a sweet smile.

"my heart" Hunk smiled and Pidge froze. 

"you feeling ok hunk, your face is red" Pidge asked with worry as Hunk blushed by his own words.

"have some space cake, i made it with love" Hunk mumbled embarrassed and passed it to pidge before leaving the kitchen.

"I'm a little scared to eat whatever a sick hunk cooked" Pidge mumbled and placed the cake down.

"want some cookies, i bake them" Shiro smiled gently as he stood in the door way.

"i would love some shiro cookies even if they look dead" Pidge grinned and Shiro chuckled as the two walked away.

Day 2 ... Lotor. 

"why did you want to come on patrol with me" Pidge asked as she glanced to Lotor who stood before her chair in the green lion.