Her Son - Part 2 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A couple years have passed and now Luka was two and a half years old. He was short for his age but he was also a little smarter. He had bright blonde that was almost white hair like his father did but bright pretty hazel eyes like his mother. He had pale skin and cute freckles over his cheeks. 

Katie worked part time at the small hospital in the town and thankfully she could bring Luka to work and be looked after in the small care centre next door to the hospital. Katie stilled lived in her three room flat with her son and Lance.

Lance was still living with them both and still treated them like his most important people. Lance worked as a model and played music for songs but he would still placed her and Luka first.

Lance was her boyfriend. 

And

Katie was his girlfriend.

They were a small happy family even at twenty years old. 

Katie finished her shift for the day and high fived Doctor James who was now starting his shift. The two doctors were friends and often worked the same shift but one a week they had different shifts. 

Katie had a soft smile on her lips as she walked down the street, she didnt need to pick up Luka since Lance took him to work. Lance was only placing guitar for a singer new song and wanted Luka to come since Luka loved lance singing and playing the guitar. Of course Lance didnt check with work if that ok but no one cared since Luka was a good boy for them.

Katie walked past her childhood friend garage and pop in saying a quick hi. Keith who was working on a costumer bike gave a small hey and wave back since both knew it was best not to hug while in work clothes. They chatted for ten minutes before pidge walked away towards the studio in town.

She entered the building still smiling since today was a special day. Today was their two year anniversary of them dating. Lance was planning on taking her to the nice restaurant later tonight. Matt agree to babysit Luka at his own place, so all the couple needed to do was go home and dress before dropping Luka off to matt. She walked the stairs, she hated the stairs sometimes and reached the second floor before catching her breath. She wished they got the lift working again otherwise she would stop meeting Lance at work. She walked down the halls giving a small nod and friendly smile to those she passed who knew off her. 

She walked towards the break room after sending a text to lance saying she arrived. But it seemed Luka found her first before he came running at her with a bright smile and open arms. 

"why hello my little rebel" Katie smiled and picked her giggling son up.

"mum, I got to her Lance sing all day" Luka cheered and Katie giggled at her son excitement.

"wow, well aren't you a lucky boy" Katie smiled sweetly and her son nodded before hugging his mum.

"Lance will be out soon, he just talking to the meani" Luka replied and Katie turned to her son with worry.

"meani" Katie asked as she started walking.

"he smiles but he always mean to others, i think he stuck up" Luke replied and pointed towards the room where lance was. 

"just dont say that to his face, its ok when its just us two" Katie mutter and walked towards the room while her son nodded in understanding, she was lucky he was so smart for his age. 

Katie walked to the room and stood in the doorway noticing Lance and another guy standing in the coran of the recording room. The manger was standing by the buttons and the guy recording randomly hit buttons. Katie stood with a soft smile as she listened to lance playing the guitar and sing the back up while the other guy, who she guessed to be the singer sand the main parts. It seemed lance notice her before his smile grew and he sent a wink to her. The recorder glanced towards the door seeing Katie who gave a small sorry smile but he smiled at her since he was use to this and lance was still playing so it didnt matter. 

"that enough for the day, your car is waiting outside and everyone else can leave for now. We start up again on Monday" The manger of the singer spoke before leaving the room and answering a phone call.

"enjoy tonight, Lance wont stop talking about how awesome tonight gonna be" The recorder smiled to Katie who blushed as he walked out the room.

"see anything you like" Lance grinned as he walked out of the recording area of the room and over to her.

"maybe, there was this really good looking man playing the guitar. I might try and get his number later" Katie smirked as he stood before her.

"ah, I'm sad to say but he dating a really beautiful girl and wont leave her for anything" Lance replied with a teasing grin.

"then i guess i just make due with you" Katie mutter before kissing lance, the two being careful not to crush Luka. 

"home now" Luka asked with a small smile.

"yep, then you'll be spending the night with uncle matt" Katie smiled sweetly to her son who grinned.

"yay, I'm gonna be spoiled" Luka cheered as he knew matt weakness by acting adorable and fake tears.

"lets make sure to keep our phones on silent while he sleeps round matt" Lance grinned and Katie nodded.

"Katie" a cold voice spoke making her tense before turning to the other man in the room.

"lotor" She mumbled with worry as she looked to her son father.

"you know each other" Lance asked with worry as he held Katie hand knowing she was tensed.

"well we dated during collage, i think i know her very well" Lotor smirked as he walked forward.

"Mum, uncle matt" Luka pouted and Lotor turned to the boy in shock.

"so, you kept him" Lotor sighed.

"yes, Meet Luka, my son" Katie replied with a proud smile and make the 'my' part clear. 

"i see, well dont forget he also my son. I do wish we can meet up and catch up" Lotor replied crossing his legs.

"you wanted me to kill him, you left when i decided to keep him instead of keeping you" Pidge growled back and Luka hugged his mum a little scared.

"we were collage kids, i was going to become a famous singer but that would have been destroyed if i helped with the kid" Lotor snapped back. 

"it was nice working with you but if you dont mind, we have a date booked" Lance frowned and started walking away still holding Katie hand. 

"sorry" Katie mutter.

"no worries, so he Luka dad" Lance sighed as they reached the stairs. 

"by blood but he was never once a father to Luka. He wanted me to kill Luka as soon as i told him the news. In my eyes, your Luka father and not him" Pidge replied before warmly smiling the last big. 

"thanks" Lance smiled and kissed his girlfriend.

"dad" Luke grinned and lifted him arms towards Lance who stood proud before picking Luka up. Joyful tears in his eyes as Luke called him dad. 

"Lets go home" Lance smiled warmly and walked with his family to their old flat.