Belong - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

(Must of these songs will be by Taylor swift and a couple Ed Seeran songs but please pretend Lance wrote them).

"taking requests" She asked as she stood before him. A green skirt that ended just above her knees and a white shirt with its top button undone and a tie shoved into her bag side pocket. She had soft hazel hair that ended at her shoulders and pretty hazel eyes. She wore big nerdy glasses that hid her cute freckles. She was short and her skin as white as snow. 

"wait you actually listen to me" He yelp in shock making her giggle. He was tall but thin with a light tan. He had chocolate brown hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. He was still in his school uniform with his shirt top two bottoms undone and his blue tie pulled down. A light blue guitar was on his lap. 

"well why else do i come here after school everyday, to look at the old people do yoga" She smirked with a hand on her hips and pointed to a group of elderly people doing yoga on the park grass while he sat on a bench.

"yeah no one willingly wants to see that" He joked making her laugh. 

"so, do you take requests or should i just go sit down again" She smiled sweetly and he grinned.

"sure, i play any of my songs for my number one fan" He grinned proudly making her giggle once more.

"You Belong to me, its my favourite" She smiled brightly and he pointed to the free space beside him on the bench for her to sit and she did.

"ah so do you have a horrible one sided love too" He teased and she giggled. 

"maybe" She sighed and he started playing on his guitar before singing. A gentle smile on his face as she leans her head on his arm, a soft smile on her own lips. He stops playing once the song finished and glances to her, wondering who she truly was.

"Katie" She whispered with a sweet smile before sitting up.

"Lance" He replied unsure if she could read minds or not. 

"well lance, as your number one fan make sure you dont give up" She grinned brightly surprising him.

"you really like my songs" He asked amazed.

"yeah i do, i think your going to be one hell of a singer in the future. So make sure not to forget your number fan" She teased and stood up. 

"w-will you be here again tomorrow" He asked with hope. 

"rain or shine, as long as your singing i will always come" She smiled brightly before walking away. 

Just like she promised she came again and again. Instead of watching him from a distant she sat beside him each day. Listening to his old and news songs. Talking and laughing with him after he finished singing for the day. They kept getting closer as the weeks turning in months and soon a couple years passed.

He wrote a song for her 'love story' before asking her on a date and they shared their first kiss in the spot where they first met. They wrote their own couple song known as 'our song' that soon became his first hit and got him into the pop star work. 

He was a famous singer and she was his girlfriend. 

She stayed his number one man and kept being his normal Katie. But he didnt stay her normal Lance, he started enjoying the frame and extras. He started getting more cocky and would ignore her as he went to party or hang out with the back up dancers. Then she notice he wasn't going home every night and when he did he would be smelling off someone else perfume or have lipstick marks on his cheek let alone any hickies on his neck. She tried to stay the same and try to keep their relationship full of love and joy like it was at the start but she lost. She saw him kissing another famous singer on stage making her leave. She left a small note and moved away, moving in with her childhood friend Keith until she could get her own flat. 

But lance he broke down when he woke up without her sleeping beside him. He cried as he found the note she left. He knew he messed up and he knew he hurt up. He knew she wouldn't wait for him at home with a loving smile pretending to not see the truth. He missed her and now he lost her. His teas wouldn't stop falling as he notice she would stay his number one fan on her note. He wanted to go back in time and hold her forever never letting her go. 

He wrote a couple more songs during his break down and they soon became the top songs in the world. But he didnt use back up dancers or other singers for these songs. He did the music video with him just playing his guitar alone in a simple park just singing like he did at fifteen. 

He never stopped thinking about her and the fans could tell he was writing about a certain lady. All his fans wanted to know who was this lucky lady and the news reported decided to finally ask. 

"your number six is a song known as 'fifteen', now its about a love story when your a teen. Was this about someone during your teen years" The reporter asked with a small smile.

"yeah, i wasn't as popular with the ladies back in the day but i had a wonderful girl who stayed with me. She stayed with me for a long time and never gave up on me. She still hasn't but i messed up" Lance sighed and the reporter just nodded before speaking again.

"so lance, this year your songs have just been amazing. They all hitting top spots and well the fans are going crazy. So lets talk about your top five songs and who they about, since your music videos of them are only showing you and no certain lady. Your top five song is of course 'mine' then your fourth is 'shape of you', then your third is 'love story', your second is 'everything has changed' and your number one is 'You belong to me'. These songs are just incredible but we all notice they about a certain person yet your shown no one. We all want to know who this girl is and why wont you sing with anyone else near by" The reporter asked with a sweet smile.

"my number one fan is really special to me. She cute, funny, smart, sassy, strong and just wonderful. I've never met someone so beautiful in my life and i love her but i hurt her. I didnt deserve someone as perfect as her and yet i bought her so much pain" Lance frowned and looked to his hands in shame.

"oh really, well it seems you really love her" The reporter grinned. 

"yeah i do but i forgot how important she was until it was too late" Lance sighed.

"well does this someone have a name, could you maybe get back together with her before your next concert" The reporter asked with a smirk. 

"i dont think she would want me back, she deserved the world" Lance smiled gently and the reporter frowned and not getting the info she wanted. 

"excuse me, what are you doing" The report frowned as a male walked over punching Lance while wearing leather fingerless gloves.

"stop pitying yourself and man up. She still fucking loves you and is waiting for you to ask her to stay. Go to her and this time dont let her go or i will kill you" Keith hissed as lance looked to him stunned.

"oh right, I'm your number one fan childhood friend. We met at her family barbeque remember" Keith sighed and lance nodded.

"where is she" Lance asked as he stood up.

"where else would she be at this time of day" Keith smirked before lance looked at him with a grin and ran out. Running as fast as his legs could before reaching the park. He laughed as the elderly still did yoga at the park and came to a stop when he saw her sitting on the bench they use to share. Slowly walking over before stopping in front of her.

"taking any requests" he asked with a small smile and she giggled.

"shouldn't i be the one asking that" She teased and moved over letting him sit down. 

"you know, i think you belong to me" Lance grinned as he glanced to her.

"oh you do, well i think you belong to me but will you stay with me" She replied with worry.

"i will becuase your mine and i want our love story to keep going" He smiled gently.

"promise to stay" She whispered.

"promise" he smiled sweetly.

"i love you lance" She smiled warmly and placed a hand on his cheek.

"i love you Katie" He smiled warmly before kissing her.