That My Girl - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

He watched as she wrapped her Bayard around the galra before zapping him and pulling him towards her before ducking and letting the soldier crash into the wall. She jumped in the air punching the next soldier with her Bayard. 

All shiro could do was watch with a smirk before turning to the galra soldier he was holding by the collar and whispering "that my girl" with pride before punching the soldier out cold and letting his arm light up purple before attacking the next lot. 

He glanced as she hacked away into the ship and taking over with a small cheeky grin on her face. He would only look away to make sure no glara soldiers was coming towards them and the area was still safe for her to work in. Once she turned nearly everything of in the ship the other paladins landed and started taking care of the prisoners. She stood up glancing to him before smiling and walked over hugging him. 

"good work" shiro smiled gently as he wrapped his own arms around her.

"nice fighting" She smirked before pulling him into a kiss. 

"we should really go help the others" Shiro mumbled with a small smile.

"hmm we really should" Pidge grinned pulling him into another kiss. 

"your mic is still on" Keith yelled over the coms making the two blush. 

"KEITH, why would you tell them that" Lance yelled over the com. 

"lance stop trying to listen on our relationship" Pidge sighed and unwrapped her arms from shiro.

"we now heading over to help" Shiro replied as the two started walking.

"take your time, we dont want to cock-block you guys or anything" Hunk mutter over the coms slightly embarrassed.

"too late" Keith smirked.

"Lance, I'm so gonna kill you later" Pidge mumbled.

"what did i do" Lance sulked back. 

"everyone calm down" Shiro sighed. 

"we see you two soon" Hunk smiled. 

They completed their mission and flew back to the castle of lions, landing the lions without a problem before walking over to the control room. Allura smiling sweetly while Coran played with his mustache. Lance walked with a limp as he tried to tease pidge as they started walking before reaching shiro and hunk who stood in the hall for the three. Keith just smirking since he did warn lance. 

"well done paladins, i think we all deserve a good break. A nice planet is nearby and i thought we could all spend a couple days just relaxing" Allura smiled sweetly and clapped her hands together. 

"is the planet safe for humans, remember we very easy to kill unlike anything else in space it seems" Hunk asked with worry. 

"yes it should be completely safe even for humans. It has nice oceans and warm sand. Its hot but not too hot and the cabins are just wonderful to sleep in. Many races go there for there honey moon and well they offered us paladins a free couple days" Coran smiled and everyone turned to each other a little excited.

"we have to go, it sounds amazing" Lance cheered and the others nodded.

"then lets take a couple days off and chill" Shiro smiled kindly and glanced to pidge.

"perfect time to have some solo lovers time" Keith mutter to Pidge who blushed.

"yeah, it would be nice" Pidge smiled and turned to shiro who looked at her confused but smiled at her. 

Allura soon landed the castle on the planet and it was beautiful. They were given three cabins to use, one with a double bed, one with two single beds and one with bunk beds and a single bed. It was clear how everyone would be put for the next couple nights. Allura and Coran would share the single beds cabins. Hunk, Keith and lance to the Cabin for three leaving pidge and shiro to share the double bed cabin. Lance and Keith high fived each other once the couple was stuck together. 

Shiro and pidge sat on the beach since neither was going to jump into the water until the knew it was safe and thanks to lance jumping straight in, they know if something gonna try and eat them soon. Pidge had her head on shiro lap while he read a weird alien book, both laughing at certain parts that was a little strange and creepy.

Shiro soon had a cheeky grin before picking up Pidge like a princess and running over the pink sea water and jumping in. Pidge scream made the others turn before laughing as they pop up from the water laughing themselves. Pidge smirked and swam over to shiro kissing him before pushing him over in the sea. The two started a slash war before shiro soon wrapped him around her and they had a small make out session not caring if the others was nearby. 

The day soon passed and once everyone finished eating they headed back to their cabins. Pidge and shiro walked in a little tensed at the double bed. They may have been dating for nearly a whole year and they have cuddle up falling asleep on the single beds in the castle but they never shared a bed just because they dating. Shiro took the right side and Pidge took the left. They kept their backs to each other while changing until they both spoke saying they finished changing. They crawled onto the bed and pidge snuggle up to shiro letting him wrap his arms around her as they slowly started to drift of to sleep. 

They woke with sweet smiles as they look to each other before sharing a kiss. They could get out of bed and get ready to hand by the beach again or they could stay cuddle up a little longer. Of course with shiro being a clingy boyfriend they laid in bed cuddling a little longer until they heard the others yelling to get up.

They both groaned before getting up and getting ready before heading out. Holding the other hand as they walked and soft smiles on their lips each time they glanced to the other. Giggles and chuckles as they caught the other glancing. 

They spent most of the day just chilling with the other and cuddling up on the sand. Sharing kisses now and then. They were pulled apart from each other by lance and allura when they were doing a team game. But as soon as it finished they just ended up going to each other and laying together in the sand just looking to the purple sky. 

The last night came and by the morning they were back in the castle of lions. Answering help calls and being sent on missions. But shiro and Pidge kept being lovely dovely without a care while fighting the war. The were the paladins of voltron when needed and just shiro and Katie when needed. 

Shiro watched as pidge punched Lotor straight in the face when he tried being cocky to her while everyone else watched. Lance and Keith cheering her on and Hunk was freaking out over her punching the prince. Allura wasn't very happy and Coran acted like a proud dad. Matt grinned as Lotor sat on the ground in shock just looking at a smirking pidge.

"that my girl" Shiro grinned proudly and Pidge wink at him.