Daughter - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

He looked to the small buddle of joy wrapped in a black fluffy blanket. He looked as bright hazel eyes shine back. He reached his human hand forward as the little baby girl reached her hands into the air trying to catch his fingers. Once the little girl grabbed one of his fingers she giggled making him smile sweetly at her. Tears left his eyes, she was only a couple hours old and he was the proudest father alive. 

He turned to his future wife who was smiling softly as she watched her lover and daughter bond. Her arms gently but tightly wrapped around their daughter stopping her from falling. She glanced to her lover who leaned down kissing her before they both turned to their daughter as she gurgle while they kissed. Both proud parents giggling at their adorable little girl and  kissed her on her cheeks making the small baby grin.

"she beautiful" Shiro whispered with a gentle smile as he sat on the edge of the bed, his robotic arm placed around her while his human arm was being held by his daughter tiny hands. 

"she perfect" Pidge whispered with a soft smile and kissed her lover cheek.

"so, what should we call our little angle" Shiro asked as he glanced to his lover, a loving smile on his lips.

"oh, I'm not sure now I'm holding her" Pidge replied making shiro chuckle a little since they both had tons of names but now she was here, they had no clue.

"me neither but i want it to be wonderful for our perfect daughter" Shiro smiled brightly and Pidge giggled.

"Sky" Pidge smiled sweetly and looked to her daughter who smile grew at the name.

"Sky, seems like she loves it" Shiro grinned as he looked to his family forgetting about the ongoing war outside the bedroom door. 

The two started bringing up their daughter on the castle of lions, both taking extra care during the war so they could return to their family. Sky had bright hazel eyes and cute freckles over small cheeks. Black hair with a white strand in the middle. She was a mixture of her father and her mother. The paladins love the new member to the team and all took turns in helping bringing her up while the war kept raging on. 

But then the war started getting worse, the castle of lions was always being attack and the paladins was becoming outnumbered whenever the lions was apart. Pidge and shiro knew what they needed to do, to protect their daughter. They hated themselves but they couldn't protect her anymore and once the others agreed with the two a pod was made. They kissed their daughter and hugged her so much, fear of never seeing her came as they spent their last night together. 

Morning came and they placed their daughter in the escape pod, placing the black fluffy blanket with her. A Photo of everyone in the castle of lions even matt came for the photo. Pidge and shiro stood in the middle holding their daughter together, and they placed the photo beside her in the pod. They wanted her to know she was loved and that she did have a family who wanted her.  They both kissed her cheeks making her giggle while they cried and stepped back pressing the button. 

Years passed and the war was won. The lions landed on earth beside the atlas and groups of families and friends waited with smiles. Everyone walked out running towards their own love ones and Pidge walked over to shiro kissing him. The rest of the paladins teasing them before forming a group hug before running to find their own families. 

The holts came running towards the two and hugged them as soon as they reached them. Sam and Colleen was hugging mostly shiro and welcoming him back while Pidge and Matt just turned to each other before laughing. Matt and pidge hugged each other before shiro finally broke free of the holts parents and walked over to his lover with a sweet smile.

"Katie" Shiro smiled gently as he took her hand.

"have fun" Pidge replied with a teasing smirk making him chuckle.

"well the holts hugs will take time to get use too but I'm sure I'll get the hang off it soon" Shiro grinned and Pidge giggled before they shared a loving kiss.

"Katie, will you marry me" Shiro asked with a warm smile as he went down on one knee.

"idiot, you already asked and I'll say it as many times as i need, YES" pidge smiled brightly and let shiro push the ring onto her finger, the ring the holts passed to him now they were on earth without having to fight a war.

"yeah but we agree we would marry once we return to earth and well no more war means we can finally seal the deal" Shiro grinned as he stood up pulling her close.

"we finally won, we can start the future we dreamed of .. i just wish Sky was here" Pidge smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"we find her, we find her perfect little girl and we bring her back home. That if she wants to live with us" Shiro smiled gently before kissing his soon to be wife.

"i would like that" Pidge mutter and the two hugged each other in peace. 

"well about this daughter business, well we remembered voltron message about Sky being sent to us. We might have not have given her the home you would but" Sam smiled and turned towards a little girl with long black hair and a white stand, sparking hazel eyes as she ran towards them.

"we made sure to tell her about her parents and showed all the photos we had. She really missed you both" Colleen smiled and the two turned in shock as their daughter hugged them.

"daddy, mummy" Sky cheered and the two let their tears fall as they picked sky up together, holding close. 

"welcome home" Sky smiled brightly and the two kissed her little cheeks making her giggle like she did as a baby.

"we home" they smiled warmly.