Say It To My Face - Lotor x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

They always insulted each other and pranked the other. 

But if someone else tried to harm the other or speak ill over them then they would lose their cool and stand up for the other. 

Becuase they loved the other more then anything else in the world. 

The only problem was they feared to make it true by speaking out loud. 

So the yelling, the insults, the pranks and everything else was just a cover to protect themselves from such truth. They would always go hide in their room regretting everything they said or done later that night. Tears leaving their eyes over the love they felt. 

"Say it to my face" they would always yelled at each other waiting for the other to confess first but they never did. Neither one would ever tell the truth so they just kept fighting. 

Time kept passing as their love grew but their bond faded. 

A War came to an end meaning they had no reason to see the other ever again. 

One enter a ship to Earth while the other stayed on a galra ship to rule their kind. 

"say it to my face" They whispered to the other in hopes of having a reason to stay but neither could speak. Tears left the eyes as they entered the two ships. 

One was human 

One was Glara 

One was tall

One was short

One was a Prince

One was a Paladin

One felt Alone

One was Alone

Both sat crying when they looked to space wondering why they couldn't say the truth. 

He knew it was time and left for earth. 

He felt brave

He felt strong 

He felt nothing but love for her

He was ready to confess

He was ready to say the words they feared

He was ready to start their future

He reached Earth and walked towards the garrison not caring about those who stared at him. He walked straight to a lab with a name he would never forget. He tensed as he reached the door label with a single nickname before taking a deep breath and knocking. 

No answer making him enter inside and find boxes filled inside. Worry overcame him when no life was seen in the office for awhile and he ran towards another office with shiro name written on. He knocked and yet another empty office. Panic filled him and he ran towards the head of the garrison before seeing Keith standing in the hall looking at him with pained eyes.

"they dead" he hissed as he glared at Lotor.

"wha" Lotor replied in shock and felt pain fill his breaking heart.

"Pidge and Shiro along with lance and Hunk are all dead from a galra attack. It seemed some of your race didnt agree with letting voltron go and hunted them down on earth. They died while protecting earth from any harm and yet where were you" Keith growled as he walked towards the king grabbing his collar.

"i-i didnt know" Lotor frowned and pained filled his eyes.

"i flew back as soon as pidge sent out a code for help but i was too late. The only thing left was the galra ship and their bodies" Keith hissed and pushed Lotor away.

"w-when did they" Lotor asked in a weak voice.

"last month, they went down with the galra ship, blowing it up to stop the ship from shooting earth core" Keith frowned and started walking away.

"i-im sorry" Lotor mutter as he fell to his knees.

"you think sorry can fix this" Keith yelled and turned to lotor before freezing as he saw the king on the floor crying his eyes out.

"I'm so sorry pidge, i should have told you the truth" Lotor cried and Keith looked down before walking over.

"why didnt i just say it to her face" Lotor sobbed and Keith knee in front of him.

"stop crying, now stand. Pidge wouldn't want to see the man she loved cry and be in so much pain" Keith slightly smiled making lotor tensed.

"she loved me" Lotor asked in shock.

"you should have read her dairy" Keith smirked and patted Lotor arm as they stood.

"i should have told her just like we wanted" Lotor frowned.

"she knew just like you did" Keith smiled before walking away. 

"Say it to my face" he whispered as he stood before her grave, green and purple flowers mixed together in his hand before he placed them on her grave. A soft smile on his lips as his tears fell.