Love Curse - Part 3 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance pleaded for the green lion to let him out and save her. He begged and begged to the point he was a sobbing mess making the Green Lion release him and he heard the blue lion calling for him to hide inside her or in the green lion before the others find him. He shook the lion thoughts away as he ran looking for pidge. He hid when he heard others coming close and really wished he was back on the garrison roof with pidge right now. 

"Baby, you're like a white dwarf star, extremely hot but not very bright" he heard a small cheeky voice say from inside his room and being the idiot he was, he walked in seeing an not impressing pidge.

"you think I'm hot" Lance joked and Pidge just rolled her eyes. 

"Are you into astronomy? Because your ass is out of this world" Pidge spoke with a smirk as she started walking towards him.

"pidgin" Lance asked with worry as he notice she had a coupe rips in her clothes where she been cut and a cut over her cheek. 

"If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand" Pidge smiled softly before stopping before him and looked him over seeing he was unharmed before wrapping her arms around his waste. 

"Baby you make my telescope expand" Lance grinned as he hugged pidge back and notice her tense slightly.

"your ruining the moment" Pidge sighed.

"My pants are approaching escape velocity" Lance cheekily replied. 

"are you sure the flower hasn't affected you" Pidge asked as she broke from the hug.

"hey, you were the one who flirted first and it feels strange being the only not to flirt today" Lance mumbled as he crossed his arms while pidge locked his door.

"well since everyone else was flirting i thought I'll have a go, how I'll do" Pidge grinned cheekily.

"best flirts so far" Lance smiled and ruffle pidge hair. 

"so, did you kiss Allura. I'm guessing you snuck out the green lion becuase you found a chance to pin Allura .. right" Pidge asked with slight worry.

"ah no, i sobbed before the green lion while begging her to free me since i was worried you would be killed" Lance mutter back slightly embarrassed. 

"idiot, you need to go kiss allura and save everyone but you shouldn't risk your life like this" Pidge whispered yelled and slapped Lance arm before he grabbed her arms. 

"pidge, i couldn't lose you" Lance yelled back desperately as he looked into her hazel eyes.

"and you think I'm happy about losing you. If the team finds you then your fucked in more ways then one" Pidge mutter back in fear. 

"Pidgin" Lance frowned as he notice tears fill her eyes.

"you really are a stupid jerk, why must you be a goofy good hearted person who kind enough to worry over a nerd like me while risking his life" Pidge mumbled as she tried her best not to cry.

"Kiss me! Let me taste your sweet lips before the asteroid destroys earth" Lance smirked making her look up to him before he stole a sweet loving kiss from her lips.

Both closed their eyes as they melted into the kiss, Lance letting her arms go not fearing she would hit him right this second and she didn't instead she kissed back as he went to pull away. Blushes filled their cheeks as they slowly pulled away just looked at each other.

"i love you pidge" Lance whispered with love in his eyes as he looked to her.

"i love you too Lance" Pidge smiled warmly and pulled him into another kiss that he happily accepted but both jumped as they heard a knock on the door. 

"um Lance, are you in there ... i have so many questions" Keith mumbled.

"i think we all have questions" Shiro groaned and Lance turned to pidge before they both laughed. 

"I think kissing the one i love broke the curse" Lance grinned proudly as he held pidge hand. 

"yeah, i guess a true love kiss really does work" Pidge smirked and the two walked over to the door unlocking the door before seeing an awkward shiro and Keith standing in the hallway.

"lets go to the control room and call everyone over, we tell you guys everything" Lance smiled and turned to pidge.

"well maybe not everything" Pidge mutter with a blush. 

"control room now .. please" Keith slightly growled.

"I'm a married man, Adam going to kill me" Shiro mumbled as they walked. 

They soon all reached the control room and called everyone over who was slightly embarrassed over the last couple hours and couldn't look at Lance in the eyes. Lance and Pidge took turns explaining everything while leaving out where lance was hiding in the green lion and his sobbing moment. They also left out their confess out and the kiss part. Once they told everything else, they turned to the others noticing them all still slightly embarrassed and awkward. 

"gross" Coran groaned and picked up pidge armour he drop before and walked away quickly. 

"how improper of me to flirt and no more then Lance type of flirts" Allura frowned and walked off to her room to cry.

"oh man, that was just scary. Like i love ya buddy but i prefer Shay" Hunk sighed and pidge giggled.

"yeah dont worry, i have someone i prefer as well" Lance smiled sweetly and glanced to the smiling pidge beside him who still held his hand. 

"i want to punch myself but i also want my memory to be wipe from the past couple hours" Keith frowned as he looked down to the floor in disgust.

"oh god, Lance of all people" Shiro mumbled in shame. 

"Hey man! Let me orbit around that ass" Pidge whispered in a teasing tone making Lance grin. 

"Hey baby, mind if i send my probe into your wormhole?" Lance replied with a flirty smirk and chuckled as pidge blushed.

"lets just got play video games, you dork" Pidge smirked as she playfully slapped lance arm with her free hand, a blush still over her cheeks. 

"sure but only if we grab a milkshake as well" Lance grinned.

"its a date" Pidge smiled and Lance blushed before smiling and the two walked away.

"um did we miss something else in that story" Keith asked with a slight smirk after Lance and Pidge left.

"yeah like how did they cure the curse" Hunk asked as he turned to shiro and Keith. 

"lets just leave them to have their fun and lets not think of the curse ever again" Shiro smiled and the other two nodded in agreement.