Firefighters - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"next time, maybe dont go running out into the middle of the street yelling fire" Keith a firefighter said slightly annoyed as he looked to the person who got a whole street calling up about a fake fire over burnt toast. 

"I'm sorry but it really did smell like a fire" Lance, a medic who was sleeping when he smelt his roommate burned toast thinking it was a fire. 

"its ok, we can all be a little fuzzy after a long shift but please take care next time" Shiro the chief of the firefighters smiled kindly at lance who was standing in nothing but who blue boxes with pink lipstick Patten and a white vest.

"also dude, put some clothes on" Keith sighed and crossed his arms.

"oh god, lance still wearing those types of boxes" Pidge another firefighter laughed as she walked over after seeing her friend standing like an idiot. 

"oh hey pidge, i didnt think they would send your group over" Lance smiled and no one would think he was standing in the street with just his boxes.

"yep but i didnt expect you to set this flat on fire already, your only moved in a month ago" Pidge smirked as she placed a hand on her hip.

"i didnt burn this flat down, It was hunk burned toast he left on the side" Lance pouted and Pidge just giggled making Keith finally chuckle since he was holding it in.

"well i see the only lipstick markings you can get are fake ones" Pidge teased and Lance pouted more before smirking. 

"oh if i remember our collage days, a couple certain boys had your lipstick markings on their" Lance started to say before pidge stamped on his foot making him yelp.

"oops sorry" Pidge grinned and lance knew to shut up.

"so, you two know each other" Keith asked with a frown as he glared to lance.

"sadly i have been friends with this idiot since high school, oh and his lovely roommate Hunk. Lance and Hunk are paramedics" Pidge smiled sweetly and lance gave a small wave.

"nice to meet one of pidge friends, she doesn't talk much about outside of her work life" Shiro smiled gently and Lance laughed.

"yeah pidge has always been like that, well unless it came with her boyfriends or Exs then everyone knew certain secretes" Lance grinned and jumped as pidge went to slapped him.

"you sure you wanna start this, Lover-boy reject" Pidge warned and Lance tensed.

"your a sweet lovely young lady who is so pure the sun shines on you" Lance replied with worry and Pidge smirked.

"go get dressed, i see you and Hunk at the pub later" Pidge smiled and lance wink before nodding to the other two firefighter and walking inside.

 "and you call us males at the firefighters animals, what i got from lance little hint of your collage days .. it seems your just as bad" Shiro grinned and Pidge rolled her eyes. 

"everyone was crazy during collage and sadly most of your firefighters didnt grow out of it" Pidge replied and Shiro laughed.

"well i see you both back at the station, the others are nearly packed up" Shiro smiled and walked to his chief car. 

"so you dated many guys in collage" Keith asked a little hurt.

"well i wouldn't say dated but i had moments with guys, some lasted longer then others" Pidge frowned.

"what type of guy do you like" Keith asked with worry.

"grumpy, loner, kind heart, hot, sexy, can be adorable when jealous, a hot head and someone who loves me as me" Pidge replied with a soft smile as she glanced to her jealous boyfriend.

"you sure, it seemed you could get most guys. Why stick with me" Keith asked with a frown.

"becuase i love you unlike all those other boys" Pidge smiled warmly before pulling Keith into a kiss.

"I'm an idiot for getting jealous, aren't i" Keith sighed and Pidge nodded with a smirk.

"i find it adorable when your jealous" Pidge smirked and Keith smiled at how cute she looked.