Killer K - Part 2 - Kidge

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Part one Link will be in the comments bubble.

Part One Link -

"so will you tell me, who is that K for" Keith asked as he stood on the roof looking to pidge who had her black wings out. 

"will you ever stop asking me" Pidge replied and Keith shook his head while walking towards her. 

"my brother, only he knows what K means" Pidge sighed and looked to the night sky.

"so you have a family" Keith mumbled and sat beside her on the small wall edge of the roof.

"dont we all" Pidge replied and Keith nodded.

"well your been calling out to him for a long time, how do you even know he still alive" Keith asked with a frown.

"i know and whoever he is with knows where to find me. He will be coming to kill me soon" Pidge smiled softly and let her wings disappear back inside of her. 

"kill you, why aren't you running"  Keith asked with slight worry.

"becuase they just like me and they dying unlike me. They have my brother and i will get him back even if it means dying by their hands" Pidge replied with pride.

"why wont you let me help you" Keith frowned.

"humans wouldn't survive in a battle of gods" Pidge smirked and glance to Keith.

"gods, is that what you are" Keith muttered in shock.

"i was forcefully made just like the rest of them. You see two angles fell to earth and was killed without mercy by scared humans. The angle lovers held each other as they were killed and left for the ground to swallow. The government scanned the areas until they found the remaining bones that should be dust. They buried them up and took samples making weapons in hope of winning all wars. But the first lot could only kill without mercy, no human deserve die in such unhuman ways so they ended the experiments. Killed the first lot for being too unhuman and too strong. Then they made a new bunch who started off as babies and grew up controlling such inner power. Each held one body part that would made up the two fallen angles. But the hidden away home was found and soldiers killed most of the children apart from a small handful that promised to fight under the government. I was a mistake that escape and now i leave my mark for the rest to find me becuase they will die from holding too much power without being the main holder" Pidge explained and looked back to the sky.

"the main holder" Keith asked.

"there was two born with the body to hold all power if the missing bodies parts joined again. Me and my brother but my brother doesn't know he a holder and thinks I'm the only holder meaning they need to kill me before i gain my other parts" Pidge sighed and Keith nodded.

"how many parts do you need" Keith asked unsure if he wanted to know the answer.

"Another leg and arm. I took my brothers and sisters limbs once the attack was over and the soldiers left. I attached them to me so they could live on within me. But the other arm and leg that will make me fully true is with brothers who with my brother. I only have a matching blood line to my big brighter but when living with other weapons for so long they become a family" Pidge frowned.