Already Taken - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

They been together since they were children, he was her brother best friend in school and became close with her once he started coming round their house more. He was only four years older then her, the same age as her brother. 

They always had a special bond.

He was matt best friend but he was something special to her, just like she was something special to him. 

They grew up together and they only gotten closer. 

Neither knew the feeling they felt towards the other but they knew the feeling only grew each day. 

So when she saw the news about her father, her brother and his death she broke. Three important people taken from her in one night and she just broke into a sobbing mess. They all promised to return and tease her over going to space while she had to study for the garrison. 

But the promise he made her broke her the most, he promised to take her riding on his bike once more when he returned and promised not to be the hero he was known as and return to her alive. 

She knew they weren't dead, it didnt make sense. Once she calmed her emotions and clear her head she notice the facts told to her and her mother didnt add up. She had to find them and she would bring them home. 

She got kicked out of the garrison after hacking into the system to many times, so now she was going undercover. Pidge Gunderson a normal teen boy who wanted to go to space. She trained with her class while looking for him and her family. 

She was so close and yet so far away. 

But then he came crashing to her, a night that changed their future. 

But he didnt notice it was her, his head was still a mess from his time in space and he only mumbled about a war and voltron. She watched as Keith, a guy only a couple years older then her who only had shiro as family worry over him while Lance and hunk asked tons of stupid questions. 

She wanted to run over to him and hug him never letting go but she couldn't. Right now she was Pidge Gunderson not Katie Holt. 

He hasn't notice her yet and she keep it that way until she gets the rest of her family back, plus she was angry at him for getting captured by aliens. The next day they became Paladins of voltron and was in space. During the rest of the week they bonded with robot lions and formed a team along with the weapon voltron. They fought the galra already and flew in a castle ship.

But most importantly Shiro figure out who she was and the next day she told everyone her true identity. 

Shiro seemed happier with her now he knew she was the Katie, his someone special.

They fought a war and became a huge mess. Some got kidnapped, some left, some became depressed, some went crazy and then more trouble kept adding onto their lives. But they pulled it together and won the war, save earth and many more planets. 

Now they were just the old paladins living on earth, well two of them mostly lived on earth. Shiro and Katie. Keith stayed with the blades but visit earth often since he was like a lonely puppy when he wasn't on earth. Lance started a farm with Allura who clearly did not enjoy living on a farm and would hide up in the castle leaving Lance to work on the farm alone. Coran got married and had twin daughters that looked kinda like him but without mustache, it was a strange visit for the old paladins. Hunk was married to shay and had his own restaurant in space.