Human Blade - Part 2 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"WHERE IS HE" A voice growled as the castle alarms went off over an intruder but before the paladins got into action Antok stopped them saying it was a friend. 

The door soon opened showing a very angry blade member with their mask on and hood up. Yes they couldn't see her face but it was clear it was a female member and she was not happy. 

"I'm sorry" Antok spoke in a sadden voice, his face still always hidden by his mask and hood.

"no, he promised he would return" She whispered yelled back her voice breaking slightly.

"I'm sorry, Thace is dead but he died in the hope of brining peace back to all. He died a hero" Antok replied and everyone lowered their heads at guessing the blade member was someone close to Thace who died yesterday saving them all. 

"dont use that shit on me, He was a hero and he promised he wouldn't leave me alone in space" She sobbed and her knees gave in making Antok run over. 

"your not alone, the blades are a family and even if some didnt accept you without your uniform i will still be your big brother. You dont fit on my bag anymore but i can put you on my shoulders" Antok replied with a kind voice and the others in the room turned to him slightly worried by how the galra treats younger children. 

"but he saved me, i still owe him for giving me a better life" She mutter weakly.

"he wanted you to be free and happy, by living you are giving him what he wanted" Antok replied pulling her into a hug. 

"was it a quick death" She asked weakly.

"yes" Antok answered and her sobbing came to an end.

"ok enough being human, we a war to win" She grumbled and broke the hug standing up.

"that my cold hearted monster we learned to love" Antok cheered as he stood up and all the humans were really worried over how galra children were bought up. 

"wait i know that ass" Keith spoke up as he looked to the smaller blade member before Antok and the others choked on air. 

"Keith" Shiro warned and Shiro placed his hands up in surrender.

"Keith, i guess fate did have plans for us" She smirked as she tapped the side of her mask letting it remove it self and pulled down her hood.

"Keith you know Pidge" Antok asked surprised since she was a loner.

"Pidge" Keith asked confused.

"space name, they didnt really get human names" Katie explained.

"oh so, your Keith crush" Lance grinned and Keith blushed.

"nice to meet you, he didnt tell us you were also human" Hunk kindly smiled. 

"Pidge is a blade she not human" Antok replied and Katie awkwardly smiled.

"it was a time before the voltron paladins were to be" Katie sighed and the humans nodded in understanding. 

"I'm sorry about Thace, he was saving us when he died" Keith frowned and looked to the floor.

"he was always trying save everyone, i guess i should have known his luck would run out soon" Katie weakly smiled. 

"wait so how is another human in space" Allura asked puzzled.

"private" Antok spoke up and Katie giggled. 

"sorry, that a story only those close to me can know about maybe a hotie as well" Katie smirked and wink to Keith who chuckled.

"guys, why didnt you tell me the shower water turned completely cold as the alarms go off" Matt moaned as he came running into the control room all washed and clothed. 

"pidge meet matt, the green paladin" Antok spoke and Matt looked confused.

"nice to meet a human in a blade suit ... ok" Matt mumbled and walked over to shiro who patted his arm. 

"Pidge now thace is gone, you dont need to stay at the second base. Why not join voltron and help them. You can do so much more for them then you could do for us blades" Antok mumbled and Katie turned to him surprised.

"but" Katie started to say and Antok shook his head.

"you found a pack of your kind, be with them and grown back into your human ways. End the war as the Human girl who enter space" Antok spoke kindly before pulling her into a hug and then leaving the castle.

"i guess we adopted another human" Coran smiled. 

"welcome to voltron" Shiro smiled gently and held his hand out.

"um thanks" Katie replied unsure and shook his hand. 

"wow, Keith wasn't lying when he spoke of your body" Lance grinned but soon felt to the ground in pain after Keith punched him. 

"dont listen to him, he an idiot" Keith replied embarrassed. 

"well i still remember our first meeting Keith, dont think i didnt notice your eyes wondering" Katie grinned and crossed her arms as Keith blushed at being caught.  

"well, i also notice someone sitting on me" Keith smirked making her blush. 

"dont make is sound strange, others will get the wrong idea" Katie mutter embarrassed and slapped his arm while he chuckled.

"making it sound strange, i wonder how i could do that" Keith smirked. 

"dont make me tell them about the hand thing before you left" Katie replied with a slight smirk.

"hey no need to tell them that" Keith mutter back.

"your both making this sound so dirty" Matt grinned and the two blushed as the others laughed.

"well why dont we get you a room ready pidge" Allura smiled and walked out the room with Coran. 

"so what your earth or do you not remember" Hunk asked kindly.

"its a secret" Katie grinned and Keith turned to her with a slight smirk. 

"can we know how long your been in space becuase it seemed like you arrived before us" Shiro asked with a small smile.

"i was taken when i was two and I'm now eighteen, so sixteen years" Katie replied shocking the paladins. 

"holy moly girl, you really are something" Lance mumbled in shock and Pidge giggled.

"well, i plan to return to earth once the war is won. I wish to see my family once more even if its from a distance" Katie smiled sweetly.

"then lets win this war and return home" Keith smiled gently and too her hand in his making her smiled warmly towards him.