V Team - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

He sat in a cold cell, his arms tied behind his back while chains were around his ankles with the chaining being locked onto the wall. He hasn't seen daylight in a week and only been given just enough food to stay alive. Fresh cuts and bruises over his body but they didnt hurt, he learned to stop feeling pain and just become numb. He was ready for death to take him already and set him free. 

"trust me" She whispered as she kneel before him, his dull but beautiful grey eyes slowly lifting to see her. Her bright pretty hazel eyes shined in the dimly lit cell and a warm smile sat on her lips. 

He just nodded, he couldn't trust his own voice after not speaking for so long and he didnt even know what to say. She was a stranger to him and yet he felt he could trust her with his life. She seemed to give him a bit of life back and he was willing to follow her to hell. She leaned forward, a pocket knife in her hand as she loop her arms between his, cutting his hands free from the rope. He glanced to her face seeing cute freckles over her cheeks and nose. 

She pulled back making him feel slightly cold as he no longer felt her warmth. His eyes followed her as she wobble back to look at the chains around his ankles, his own hands rubbing his wrist from where the rope dig in. He notice her pull out a pin and get to work on freeing him from his chains, a slight hum left her lips as she worked. 

"be free" She smirked as she jumped up and held her small hand out to him, a hand that pulled him even more to life. He reached out and wobble as he stood. She caught him the best she could and he notice she was rather short and small  but it was nice having her in his arms. She seemed to fit so well.

"Shiro" he whispered with a gentle smile and her eyes shined as she looked to him.

"Pidge" she smiled sweetly and grabbed his hand before leading him away from the cell. 

Her short soft hazel hair that ended at her shoulders swayed in the cold wind but she stayed smiling. A giggle escape her lips as she turned to him and seeing his smooth black hair stay in place but his fluffy white tuff swaying in the wind. He couldn't help but smile at how cute her giggle was. 

She tripped making her yelp slightly and he reached for her with his robotic arm but he made a mistake. The men who took him disarmed his robotic arm making it useless. He couldn't control it or move it. It was like having a dead arm you can just whack around as you try moving it. They both fell down and he glanced to her with slight worry but she just gave an embarrassed smile.

"dont tell the guys" She mutter and he nodded with a small chuckle escaping his lips. What was this women doing to him, he never been one for emotions and yet she was making him smile, laugh and feel more then he ever has. 

They reached a dead end making him worry, she pointed to the window and he notice some rope. He frowned knowing his right arm wouldn't work for him and he just hold her back. She smiled like she knew what he was thinking and pulling her a small box with some tools. 

"may i" She asked with a soft smile and she placed her hand on his robotic one and he just nodded. He watched her play around and work on his arm while humming. He smiled before wincing in pain as the nerves connected. 

"sorry" She mutter with worry and he shook his head letting her know he was ok. 

He moved his arm and wiggle his fingers amazed he could use it again. It felt even better then before and he guessed she add some improvements some how. A proud grin on her face as she watched him try the arm out once more but a frown soon reached her faces as she heard steps coming.

"here" She mumbled and passed her pocket knife over to him.

"but" He started to say.

"i have a butterfly knife, I'm more skilling with it then i have with that knife. Be climbing down the rope and when give tug once your down. I'll be sliding down the rope and need you to cut it once i land at the bottom. I'm trusting you" She replied and looked to him, watching him take the knife before nodding and climbing down first. 

He did as she said and cut the rope as soon as she landed with a slight bump and a groan of pain. She slowly stood up before turning as she head yells from the window they just climbed from. She shot up her middle finger at them before grabbing Shiro hand and running, she lead shiro different ways before slowing down.

After a couple hours they reached an old abandoned storage house. She let go of his hand and rubbed her left shoulder slightly before looking around. She waved him to follow and lead him to the open area in the storage building, he notice three other males standing and one sitting down. 

"your late" A light tan, tall boy with chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes grinned. 

"oh shut it" Pidge huffed back as she came to a stop a couple feet away with shiro standing behind her. 

"good work on freeing him, does he seem to know us" a shorter male with pale skin and black hair in a mullet shape with purple eyes replied with a slight smile. His arms crossed over his chest.

"no, i dont think he knows about us but then V Team is just a ghost unit that doesn't exist in the eyes of the world" Pidge smirked back and glanced to shiro who stood unsure. 

"I'm hunk, this idiot is hunk and the grumps is Keith. We were sent to save you and someone else. We be taking you somewhere safe soon" a cubby dark skin male spoke with a kind smile. He had black hair with an orange bandana and brown eyes.

"safe" Shiro spoke up, his voice cold.

"we known as the V Team, a special team used by only the highest ranks in the world. We a ghost unit that gets sent on missions that no one will ever know about and we just a ghost story told by the wind" Keith explained. 

"we going to bring you back to a safe sport with a certain high rank who seemed to have wanted you both saved. We keep you alive until we reach that house then its up to you after" Hunk smiled kindly and shiro looked to the old man sitting on an old chair.

"Sam Holt, it seems we both are wanted by someone with enough power to hire a ghost unit" the old man joked as he stood up and lifted his hand out towards Shiro. He had grey hair and kind gentle eyes but he had a deadly vibe around him. 

"Shiro" Shiro replied and shook the older male hand. 

"well I'm going to sleep while hunk cooks. Those guys can hit hard" Lance mumbled and walked over to a wall and slide down before resting his head back closing his eyes. 

"I'll keep watch tonight" Pidge sighed and walked over to a pillar before sliding down and bringing her knees to her chest. She crossed her arms on top her knees before resting her head on top of her harm slowly falling to sleep. 

"dont worry pidge will be ok, she just hasn't slept much during this mission. Let her rest while she can" Hunk smiled as he notice shiro staring towards her. 

"for now lets get cooking, a good meal is what we all need for now" Keith replied and Hunk nodded.

"she really is still the same stubborn girl" Sam mutter as he shook his head and shiro turned to the old man. 

.....................................................

I will do a Part 2