Taken - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"so pretty-boy, your  name lance" Matt smiled as he sat next to lance who was eating some goo.

"mmh" Lance moaned back with a mouthful of food goo.

"what a coincidence, that was my battle name when i fought in the glara gladiator ring" Matt grinned as placed his head in his right hand that was leaning on the table.

"weren't you sent to a work camp straight away after your first fight" Shiro replied before eating a spoon full of his food goo.

"Hey asshole that stabbed my leg, are you trying to stab my love life too" Matt hissed back and Shiro just smirked.

"love life" Lance asked slightly nervous. 

"well your an idiot but your got a pretty face and the height, you pass my test for love interest" Matt replied turning to a worried matt.

"um thanks but you see" Lance mumbled with worry.

"dont worry, i know how handsome and good looking i am. It not hard to fall for someone so perfect and dont worry I'll go easy on you" Matt smiled with pride and patted Lance arm while shiro chuckled.

"shiro" Lance yelp for help.

"good luck lance" Shiro mutter as he went back to eating.

Soon the doors slid open showing Pidge and Keith laughing slightly. Keith and pidge were good friends and got along well, so it wasn't odd to see them laughing as they entered a room from walking together. 

"hey" Keith slightly smiled.

"Pidgin" Lance smiled with hope and Pidge smiled at him.

"did we miss something" Pidge asked with a slight frown as she notice how tense lance was, how much matt was grinning and how shiro was smirking.

"you have no idea, Keith lets go train" Shiro replied as he stood up walking over to them.

"but i just got back from training" Keith mumbled while shiro grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"what was that about" Pidge asked turning back to lance and her brother.

"mind leaving your being a cockblocker like shiro right now" Matt frowned and pidge lifted an eyebrow.

"oh really and who is on your list today" Pidge asked with a small smirk. 

"pretty-boy" Matt replied with a grin and pointed to a nervous Lance.

"nope, I've done nothing but asked shiro for help" Lance replied in fear and lifted his hands up in surrender.

"really" Pidge asked looked to a scared lance knowing he was telling the truth but she enjoyed messing with him.

"sadly, he a little shy" Matt sighed and Pidge just nodded.

"well he not shy in bed" Pidge smirked back while Lance face went bright bed.

"oh really now he might be fun ... wait a minute" Matt grinned before tensing and turning to his sister with a frown.

"what" Pidge asked innocently.

"how do you know what he like in bed" Matt asked with a frown.

"Matt meet my boyfriend Lance, we been dating for a couple years" Pidge replied with a soft smile and Lance gave an awkward wave.

"not fair, your stuck on a ship with mostly hot or good looking guys ... leave some for me" Matt sulked and crossed his arms like a child.

"Matt, go date Keith" Pidge sighed.

"Keith" Matt mumbled.

"yeah, Keith the one who crushed on during your garrison days. He grown up and he still very sexy .. go for him" Pidge smirked.

"you are the best sister ever .. enjoy lance" Matt cheered before running out.

"I'm more sexy then Keith .. right" Lance asked slightly jealous as he walked over to his girlfriend.

"very" Pidge smirked and wrapped her arms around Lance neck as he placed his hands on her hip.

"good" Lance grinned before kissing her.