Her Son - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

We used protection and i even took the day after pill

Yet i still had a living person growing inside my stomach. 

I told my boyfriend after looking at the tests. 

He went into shock, I was only seventeen while he were eighteen. 

I knew my parents wouldn't be happy by the news but i knew i couldn't hide it.

He walked over to his phone and started looking something up. 

I walked over to find you looking at abortion places, a little of my broke.

I just told him the biggest news of our life and he looked for a way to get rid of the child.

I told him i couldn't kill our child even if i haven't held it yet, it was given life.

He told me to choice, Him or the child and i did.

I watched he walk away but i didnt regret my choice.

 I went to my childhood friend Keith and my brother Matt, i knew they would support me and help me. 

They helped me during the rest of those pregnancy months and even held my hand during birth, well until they both passed out. 

I was given a beautiful baby boy, Luka i called him. 

My flatmates left saying they couldn't handle living with a baby around, after all we were collage students. 

Now i had a three room flat to myself and i made the smallest room into Luka room. 

I knew i needed help looking after Luka and offer the last room out for rent. I told them i had a new-born son and well not many wanted to live somewhere with a baby. 

But then you came, a goofy grin pasted on your face. 

You knocked on the door and told me you saw the poster. I let you inside a little embarrassed since the flat was a mess with the baby toys and all. 

You just smile and said 'no worries, a baby should come first' before i showed you the second biggest room that you would use.

You seem to like the room and the flat, I walked away while you finished looking around since Luka woke up and you just smiled softly at us. 

You gently walked over and looked at me until i gave a small nod before letting you hold Luka. 

You had such a gentle smile as you looked to my son and stroked his cheek making him giggle.

I just watched with a soft smile as you looked to him like he was the greatest thing alive.

I wouldn't lie, you were funny, kind, gentle, goofy, handsome but i was scared you thought this was just a joke or a game.

But you asked when you could move in and i told you any day.

I didnt expect you to come the next day with your family and started to move in. 

You asked where Luka was and i told you he was sleeping in his room, this made you turn to your family and told them to shush. 

I was overjoyed as we lived together. 

You treated me like an angle and you treated my son like a god. 

It was nice not having someone judge me for being eighteen and a mother. 

When you learned i was breastfeeding you told me i didnt need to hide up in his room and would let me feed him anyway when Luka was hungry. You would even sometimes hold the blanket up to cover me if we were hidden in a corner in public. 

You made me feel like a princess and i enjoyed every day with you. 

I loved when we would cuddle up on the sofa, one of us holding Luka while he slept.

I loved how we could laugh and talk for hours.

I loved how you made me smile more then anyone else could.

I loved how you treated Luka like he was your own son.

I loved how you always chose us instead of other kids our age.

I loved your ocean blue eyes.

I loved your bright smile.

I loved having you by my side 

and that when i realised something important

I was falling in love with you

I was in love with Lance McClain

And i soon learned that he

was in love with Katie Holt