Wonderful World - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

She ran towards him as he laid on the dead planet not moving. Tears filling her eyes at the sight of his blue and white armour stained with his own red blood. Her knees giving in as she reached him and she landed with a thud but she ignored her own pain. 

She looked him over, a deep slash over his chest and a bit of glara ship metal sat in his side waiting to be pulled out. A bruise on his cheek as a small cut laid on his forehead. She asked herself if she was already too late but as she placed her hand on his cheek, she notice him move slightly while groaning in pain. 

She weakly smiled at knowing he was alive but she knew she needed to help him. She looked around only seeing glara soldiers and ships around them. She swallowed her pride knowing she couldn't win this fight alone not with the lions still in the castle of lions far away. She looked at him, taking her own helmet of and placing it beside his head. 

His eyes slowly opened, fear and worry covering his blue eyes as he looked to her. He knew she was planning something to save him but he knew by the look in her eyes that it would be something he wouldn't agree with. He reached his hand out to her own cheek feeling her tears run over his hands knowing she was in pain over the thought of losing him. He grunted in pain as body burned in pain from his wounds and he wonder how he didnt feel them until now.

"Shh ... its ok lance .. your going to be ok .. i wont lose you i promise" She slightly smiled trying to reassure her but he felt her tears and knew he was in bad shape. 

"p-pidgin" He mutter weakly and she looked into his blue eyes.

"I'm here" She spoke removing his hand from her cheek and holding it with her own hands. 

"dont" he whispered with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry" she replied before standing and running towards the nearest Galra unit, he turned his head grunting in pain and he saw her take a punch from one of the soldiers before getting on her knees and begging. 

He lost conscious and awoke on a medical table with a galra doctor checking him over. He glanced around for the green paladin but never saw her. He felt something sharp prick his body before he fell asleep again.  

He soon awoke in a prison cell and his body fell better, he looked to find his injures already healed and wonder if he was placed in the galra version of a healing pod. He turned as he felt warmth on his left side and notice pidge, she was sleeping while leaning on him. 

A soft smile on his lips as he watched her sleep so peacefully on him but a frown soon appeared as he notice her face. 

His eyes widen in shock as his body filled with anger. 

She had a scar, over her left eye and part of her cheek from a deep slash. His eyes looked her over before noticing her right hand was replaced with a metal galra hand but it was just metal fingers nothing fancy like what shiro was given. Why didnt they give her a proper one he wonder, he hated her losing a hand but why didnt they given her a better one instead of something you would see in a shop during Halloween. 

He tensed as he felt her awoke and notice her glance with him, both her eyes still working even if one had a scar. A soft smile one her lips once seeing he was ok and he felt her arms wrap around his waste as she cried. He held her close, never wanting to let her go. 

Days passed and they mostly stayed sitting while leaning on the wall and staying in the others arms. Their eyes turning more and more dull with each second as less hope of escaping came to their minds. 

But then she whispered something to him before she gave up all her hope. 

"i love you" 

He glanced to her as she rested her head on his shoulder, her robotic can on her lap.

"i love you" 

He whispered, watching her turn to him in surprise and shock since she was sure he would reject her. 

But how could he not love the girl who stood by his side since garrison, who would laugh at his lame jokes and mess around with him. The smartest girl alive in his eyes and yet she still chose to stand by her. She was beautiful and stronger then anyone else.

She even sacrifice her hand to the galra in promise of them saving him. 

He was in love with her since the day he met her. It just turned out a surprise she was really a girl along. 

"can i hold your hand" He asked as he took her hand, feeling the warmth proving she was still alive and this wasn't a drink.

"i would prefer if you kissed me" She mutter with a slight blush and he chuckled. 

"I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a dream" He smiled gently and pulled her into a sweet kiss. 

At that moment he knew, he wanted nothing more then her to be in his life forever.

"what a wonderful world" He whispered making her giggle.