Cuddles - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"so, should we ask him" Hunk whispered with worry as he, Lance and Keith stood in the doorway to the kitchen looking at a very angry, annoyed and upset shiro leaning on the counter.

"no way, he might kill us" Lance whispered back in fear.

"yeah, i dont want to get on shiro bad side why he in a bad mood" Keith sighed.

"but we cant just leave him like this, what if he gets worse or coran tries to cheer him up" Hunk mumbled and the other two tensed.

"fine but we not going in alone, we go as a team" Lance frowned and looked to the other two who nodded.

"h-hey Shiro" Keith weakly smiled as the three walked in.

"what" Shiro snapped making them all tense up. 

"y-you o-ok buddy" Lance asked scared and currently hiding behind Hunk who stood shaking in fear.

"why wont i be ok" Shiro grumbled and crossed his arms.

"want to talk about it" Hunk asked with a small smile.

"dont wanna" Shiro mutter like a child.

"we might be able to help if you talk with us" Keith replied with a slight smile. 

"I made her angry and now she wont talk with me or even look at me. She even banded cuddles" Shiro pouted and looked like he was about to cry making the three freeze in shock.

"she" Keith mumbled in shock.

"you have a love life" Lance yelled in surprised. 

"so you and Allura" Hunk mutter stunned. 

"me and Allura" Shiro asked confused.

"wait so your not dating Allura" Hunk asked unsure.

"no, the princess is too bossy and i already have my perfect soulmate" Shiro replied with a warm smile. 

"so who are you dating, i mean the only other she on this ship is pidge and well she doesn't seem your type" Lance replied with a grin and a slight chuckle but froze as shiro sent him a death glare.

"Katie is the most beautiful, smartest, bravest, strongest person i have ever met and i will always love her until my last breath. So, why is it so funny I'm dating her" Shiro growled and Lance jumped back. 

"well why dont you go say sorry to pidge over whatever you did to upset her. I'm sure she understand and unband cuddles" Keith replied not wanting Shiro to kill any of the paladins. 

"but she wont even look at me, let alone talk with me" Shiro sulked.

"well, what did you do" Hunk asked with a kind smile. 

"i told her to stop looking for her brother every night since i was worried she wasn't getting enough sleep and then we started yelling and she ran off crying" Shiro replied with a guilty looked and looked to the ground.

"wow, bad move dude. No wonder Pidgin is pissed at ya" Lance mumbled and Shiro got more depressed.

"tell her you were just worried over her health and talk with her. If she loves you as much as you love her then she forgive you" Keith smiled and patted Shiro human arm.

"thanks guys" Shiro weakly smiled before walking away. 

"so Pidge and Shiro" Hunk smiled sweetly as he clapped his hands together.

"Shiro likes his cuddles" Lance grinned.

"i ship it" Keith smirked.