Collage Starboy - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"tomorrow garbage day" Lance mumbled as he walked towards the collage with his roommate.

"i cant believe they have a whole day dedicated to you" Pidge joked back with a grin making lance pout. 

"pidgin" Lance pouted and glanced to her while she giggled.

"oh I'm just joking you big baby, your a good really" Pidge smiled sweetly and poked him arm making him smile.

"i know, I'm amazing and soon i be dating non other then allura the collage hotie" Lance grinned proudly since he himself was popular in collage. He was stupid but he was good looking and smooth making him the number two most popular guy in their collage. The ladies loved him and he had guys jealous over him.

But while he did hang out with the ladies and the cool group he mostly enjoyed hanging with his roommate pidge. She dressed like a guy and was a sassy smartass but she was fun. She liked lance as himself and didnt really care if he was an idiot or joker. Lance felt free to be himself and happy around pidge. That why he was thankful to find her to be his random roommate nearly two years ago. He just placed it in the papers that he wanted to rent a small flat out and she called him, him thinking she was a guy over the phone agree. They became roommates at the start of collage and had a good bond. 

"well just text me if your planning to bring anyone home to see your bedroom, i rather not want to turn my headphones on to the top again in a rush. I can just meet up with Keith and hang at his flat until your done" Pidge sighed and lance chuckled. 

"ok well i dont have plans tonight, i was just going to chill in the flat watching you hacker into whatever on your laptop" Lance grinned. 

"well wanna see a movie then, i hear a new star wars just got out and was planning to see it but didnt want to go totally alone" Pidge mumbled and glance to lance.

"sure sounds fun, lets meet up outside the cinema at six" Lance smiled brightly a little excited for tonight already.

"why dont we leave together, your coming home after collage .. right" Pidge asked with a small smile.

"well since i have plans with you, i can just pop in and say hit to hunk and see if i can get some of his special cakes from the café. That why i meet you at the cinema" Lance grinned and Pidge smile grew.

"you are the best" Pidge cheered and jumped at lance hugging him with pure joy making him laugh.

"yeah i know, so see you at six" Lance smirked and Pidge nodded with a huge smile before they entered the collage gates and walked towards their different classes and different friends. 

Lance walked with a bit of a skip in his step as he thought about how happy pidge was at hearing she might get one of hunk special cakes since they the best things ever made and only lance could get some without paying tons of money or waiting in a line for hours to find them already sold out. Lance chuckled at how geeky pidge would most likely be doing the film and before he knew it he was grinning like a mad man once he met with the cool kids. 

"hey" Romelle smiled as lance came to a stop by them.

"hey" Lance grinned and almost glowing from overjoy.