Night We Met - LotorxPidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

She stood by the hanger doors, hidden by the darkness. 

She watched with her eyes filled with horror and tears as she watched. 

She watched as they shared a kiss.

She watched as the man she love, kiss another. 

She hoped it was just a mistake. 

She hoped it was just her mind playing tricks.

She hoped he was still in love with her.

She hoped she wouldn't lose hope. 

She hoped to go back to the "night we met". 

But she lost.

She let go of his hand and watched him run to her instead. 

She watched with a brave face as their love grew.

She buried her love for him and lost herself. 

She cried the lonely nights and hid her true self. 

She was left with nothing by the nights they shared.

She was the green paladin of voltron

He was the prince of the galra

It was a hidden love story

One that ended with her breaking.

She sat in the green lion, her eyes closed with a soft smile on her lips as she remembered when they first met. 

"The night we met" she whispered to herself.

She hated him and she was willing to give him up for her father return. She had to trust him, she had to trust in his plan and it worked. She felt guilty and hitting him and yelling at him, so she passed him a cookie. He wasn't sure but after noticing how the other paladins all reacted he guessed her cookie was important. 

He watched her and grew closer to her while the others wasn't around. He was falling for her and the strange thing was, she was falling for him. They were in love and dating with hope. Hidden hugs and kiss's without the others ever knowing. They belong to each other and dream of a future together. 

But now his future was with another. 

She had to walk her new path alone. 

But she couldn't forget him

She couldn't forget their memories

She couldn't forget his touch

She couldn't forget their love.

She was still in love with him and remembers the "night we met".

She begged the gods who could hear her to take her back to the "night we met". 

She wished to go back to the "night we met". 

She wanted the pain to end and she wanted to change the "night we met". 

But as she laid on the cold hard ground of a galra ship she smiled warmly.

He held her in his hands with tears in his eyes as she bled out.

She listened to him beg to not give up and hang on. 

She just smiled as she placed a bloody hand on his cheek, warm tears leaving her eyes.

She had no regrets and if she could have lived one more day then all she would reply with was

"take me back to the night we met" She whispered before closing her eyes for the last time.

She took her last breath as she remember the warm 'i love you' they shared.