Fake Husband - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Hi" a short girl with pale skin spoke in a soft voice and a bright smile. Her bright pretty hazel eyes shining in the light and her short hazel hair bounce slightly.

"Hey" he replied with an unsure smile. He was tall and thin with a light tan. Beautiful ocean blue eyes and chocolate brown hair.  

He was the town farmer and was just sat in the pub having a drink before heading home, after all he just bought in his crops to the town and collected his money. He was flirty and an idiot but he care for others. He could brighten a room without trying but he wasn't very popular with winning the ladies over. It seemed the ladies would fall for his looks but not the real him making all his times only a one night stand. He was twenty one years old. 

She was meant to be a wife and make her future husband look good but instead she ran away. She followed her dream and explored the world before stopping at a small town. She dressed as a boy and worked to fix broken objects, mostly clocks and machines. Now this was a man world so she had to keep her gender a secret and was known as Pidge Gunderson a normal working boy. She was twenty years old. 

"Pidge Gunderson, your the town farmer .. right" She smiled sweetly and held her hand out.

"yeah, Lance McClain. May i ask why a young lady would want with a mere farmer" He asked with a small smile and shook her hand. 

"Wait, you know my gender" She whispered surprised and he wonder if he said something wrong. 

"well i know a beautiful women when i see one, plus we meet before when you saved that pig from the butcher. The town might haven been asleep but i wasn't and it was a raining night while you wore a simple white nightgown that stuck to your body" He replied and notice her blush slightly. 

"you didnt tell anyone .. right" She asked with worry.

"nah, I'm sure you have your reason plus i learned that you kept the pig as a pet. Thanks for saving the baby and unwanted one of the pigs ... i wanted to keep him but my parents sold it behind my back" he grinned. 

"well i named him Rover and he makes my work a little less lonely" She smiled softly.

"well I'm glad, now may i ask why you came looking for me" He asked with a grin and looked into her hazel eyes.

"well your a good man Lance and i know i can trust you, so please be my fake husband" she spoke with a soft smile and pleading eyes while he choked on air. 

"wha" He yelp and she took a deep breath. 

"i need one to be my fake husband for a couple days when i visit my family otherwise my family with marry me off .. it seems they know I'm hiding in this town and are willing to come down to this town if i dont show up at my old home. But" Pidge started to explained until Lance cut her off.

"but if they come here then they find out your living as a boy not as a lady and they blow your cover meaning you lose everything" Lance frowned and pidge nodded.

"I'm willing to pay you as much as you need, just please help me" she begged and he looked at her before taking a deep breath.

"fine, we can talk about payment after we return since i dont know how strange your family might be or what your forcing me into" he mumbled and she smiled.

"thank you, now let me buy you another drink so we can get to know each other better" she smiled sweetly before walking over to the bar and ordering two new beers. 

The two talked, laughed, joked and tease each other until early morning where they couldn't stay up any longer. Pidge offer her spare room to lance who gladly accepted before they both passed out on the beds and fell asleep. They woke up and Pidge told Lance what day they be leaving and to pack a good suit since he needs to look good to impress her parents. Of course Pidge gave him some money to buy extra suits since he need one for each day and well Lance did as she ordered. 

As the week passed the two kept hanging out and gotten close to each other, they rather enjoyed the other company. Well pidge would get annoyed with him when he messed around as she tried fixing something in her shop. Lance would worry over the shorter lady when she would complain while helping with his farming. She wasn't bad but he was worried the mud would eat her alive and how scary she was with the farming tools. 

The week came to an end and they left towards her home town. It was a day trip and both of them mostly slept threw the travel. When they weren't sleeping they would eat and chat together. Joking and teasing each other when they notice the other nerves was playing up.

When they were close the two got changed into more suitable clothes. Lance had a nice suit on, looking like he worked in business or something rather important that earned a lot of money. He sat waiting on the train for pidge to turn up and he looked up once he heard the cart door open. His mouth fell open and a blush covered his cheeks. A light green and blue dress with pins keeping her hair back slightly. The dress brought out her curves and bumps proving she really was a lady.  She looked gorgeous in his eyes. 

By the next morning they reached a mansion and Lance mouth dropped open stunned. He looked to pidge then back to the mansion wondering if he was dreaming. She was a rich man daughter for sure and yet she acted like she came from a poor home. She was either a really good actor or really didnt enjoy her life here. 

He held his hand out to her and she smiled before taking it. Both of them were shaking slightly from being so nervous but after Pidge whispered a dirty joke in his ear they laughed their nerves away and walked up the steps to the mansion. He notice pidge tense and knocked on the door instead, soon a butler came over and looked him over before noticing Pidge.

"Iverson, please tell my parents me and my husband have arrived" Pidge spoke clearly and proudly making the butler bow and invite them inside before walking off. 

They waited a couple minutes before being lead to a room where an elderly couple sat and a young gentlemen who seemed slightly older then the fake couple. 

"Ah Katie" The slightly older man smile and walked over pulling pidge into a tight hug.

"its good to see you again brother, you look well" Pidge smiled sweetly as she broke the hug and Lance notice the male turn to him.

"Matt Holt, Katie big brother and you must be the husband she spoke about in her letter" Matt smiled and held his hand out.

"nice to meet you, Lance McClain" Lance smiled and shook hands with her brother. 

"I'm Sam Holt and this is my wife Colleen Holt, please son just tell us if she hired you to act like her husband for these couple days. We will pay you double she promised if you tell us the truth" The older man spoke as he walked over with his wife. 

"I'm sorry but I'm truly Katie husband, i love her sir and i wish to make her happy until we grow old" Lance smiled gently and took Pidge hand in his noticing her blush before smiling towards him.

"i see, well follow us since lunch is ready" Collen smiled weakly and the three holts started walking away.

"thank you" Pidge whispered with a soft smile.

"It was the truth" Lance whispered with a warm smile leaving her to blush as her eyes widen in surprise before  they started walking still hand in hand. 

.................................

Do ya want a Part 2