Senorita - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

She comes into the small friendly café at the twice a day. 

She first comes in at 7:30am for her morning Red Bush Tea.

Then she enters the Café once again at 8pm for a honey Tea. 

Both times he would watch her enter like a living zombie making him smile. During the mornings she seemed to not really be able to talk much and just pointed at what she needed before he got use to her same orders and would make them for her when he notice her walking towards the café. In the evening he would always have her Tea ready and she would talk a little while he hands it over.

He knew her by Senorita.

She knew him as takashi.

Both are strangers who met in the café a couple years ago and yet they felt safe with the other. He never asked for her real name in fear since might stop coming if he did. He was the only to nickname her  Senorita since he fist met her in the morning, his first costumer as he opened his new café. She was half awake and had no chance at saying what she wanted so she just pointed. He wasn't sure how to ask for her name as she was dozing off while standing. So he called her Senorita since the song 'Senorita' was playing on the radio. 

Ever since then he would always place Senorita in her morning cup and watch her smile as she took it from his hands before heading to work. She would stay and drink her evening drink after work in the café and sat on the table by the till, just talking with him. 

Both looked forward to their daily visits during the weekdays and frown during the weekends when they wouldn't meet becuase other staff worked the weekends in his café and she didnt work on weekends either. They thought about meeting up together but always chicken out when asking. 

"d-date me and You, tomorrow" She blushed as she held the bottom of her top while looking to the counter he stood behind. 

"s-sure" He blushed back making her look up with a bright smile over him agreeing. 

"cool" She mutter not sure what to do now. 

"what time" He asked with a gentle smile after noticing she calm down slightly.

"ah" She replied not thinking that far since she didnt expect him to say yes making him chuckle. 

"how about eleven, then we can grab something to eat together. Meet here" He smiled sweetly and she nodded with a grin. 

"see you tomorrow, Takeshi" She smiled softly as she gave a small wave.

"See you, Senorita" he smirked and waved back while she walked to the door. 

"Katie" She smiled warmly making him blush while she left the Café.

"Katie, a lovely name" he whispered with a soft smiled.

...................................................

I'm sorry, i know its bad but i panic while trying to do the Senorita au and this is all i could.