Everyone’s eyes land upon us as we descend downstairs. Instead of the two youngsters, everyone sends us happy looks. The two young ones, Taehyung and Jimin just scowl at us, and I already know why they’re in a bad mood. We didn’t invite them last night for the vodka party. Oh, how much of kids they’re.

After receiving some childish whines from them, finally everyone settles for the lunch Jin made with the help of Jennifer. I love the way how they let her join us at the dining table; they definitely don’t treat her like any other lower demon. These bad guys are really very generous.

Simultaneously my eyes land upon the broken toaster and mixer kept aside by the washing sink. They’re in such a bad condition that I cannot help but to get curious how these appliances ended up being this destructed.

“Um…” hesitantly, I voice out gaining attention of all the eight pairs of eyes on me, “what happened to those?” I point my fingers at the poor appliances ready to be discarded in no time. I hear Namjoon clearing his throat and Jimin and Taehyung burst out in silent laughter.

“Oh that!” Jin exclaims having a smirk on his face. “Our pretty leader here you see,” he sends a wink towards Namjoon who is hanging his head low with a displeased look on his face, mostly hiding his face, “he isn’t called the god of destruction for no reason.” His comment gains few snickers around the table leaving me confused.

“Lemme explain this,” Hobi says in between his silent laughter, “Namjoon decided in the morning to toast some bread and make banana milkshake. And his hands are gifted with the power of Perses.” Fine I am aware that Perses is the God of Destruction.

“He cannot do single work without breaking shit.” Yoongi comments and I cannot help but to laugh. Not to offend Namjoon’s pride, I bite my lips to hold myself from bursting out like a maniac. Namjoon definitely feels offended I guess since he starts to eat hastily and in no time his plate is finished. He excuses himself from the table and walk away. As soon as he disappeared behind the walls, all of us, I repeat, all of us burst out in a giant roar of laughter. I end up listening to the ‘Tales of Destruction’ for which Namjoon was responsible in the past.

This round of sarcasm was needed though. It feels like a normal family conversation going on around the weekend lunch. Jimin explains us about his date night with Roseanne Park and I really feel glad that he is actually seeing someone. He is indeed my best friend, and I want the best of him. Maybe him dating someone could make him feel human.

Again, I cannot help but notice the small and short lived interaction going on between Yoongi and Jennifer. Like sharing smiles, passing of dishes for each other and commenting on jokes that we haul around. Everything seems great, until I would see that damn footage from Brandon’s. I know if I will see that footage now, I will be brought back to the other side of the world forcefully. And I have a strong feeling that I will receive the biggest heart attack of my life.

I don’t think if the situation could get any more serious. Joon takes his usual superior seat in the library when rest of us are sprawled around the room, giving him the complete attention he wants. I really hate these kinds of situations. It feels like one of those situations when you are caught doing something scandalous and you’re being summoned by your parents for a day long lecture.

“People,” Namjoon begins like every other time when he needs to reveal something serious, “after looking at the person behind that incident, I came to know that he must be Jungkook’s twin.” Well, why am I not surprised? “And I guess he is an acquaintance of Y/n.” And just like I mentioned I was expecting a heart attack, the stroke is gradually taking the charge. Namjoon gives me one look and turns the screen of laptop towards us, the audience.

The greyish footage in front of me plays. The view is in a way that shows the entrance of Brandon’s that have open door and I could see myself in sequinned cloth and black skirt with small group of people around me. I can make out the unwanted arguments going on in between Jungkook and Tony Richards. And that’s the moment when everything happens. The inside of the bar turns chaotic and Jungkook pulls me down to take the cover. I can literally feel everything happening with me at the moment and I feel the goosebumps rising in my body. Jungkook sitting next to me sets his big hands on my thigh, as if he knows I am feeling the anxiety building inside me. And suddenly, the video stops.

“There, you see?” Namjoon stands up from his seat and points towards the car across the road from Brandon’s Bar. The car is indeed familiar and I need to process everything up. The view of the car is in a way I could see the window rolled down and the man is pointing the gun at the open door of the bar, right on me. “Here’s our culprit.” Namjoon zooms the face of the culprit, and here is the actual heart attack. My breathing stops as I study the face of the person holding the black laser gun in his hand. I couldn’t believe my eyes, and the only thing I chant is that I have been betrayed.

 I couldn’t believe my eyes, and the only thing I chant is that I have been betrayed

Not to annoy... But a friendly reminder... Hope y'all are reading Winter Flower!!! 😊😊😊

And i hope this story isn't getting dull!!

Hope you like it!! 💜💜💜