"K-Keith" Pidge stutter as she never been told such words before, she was always the nerd everyone picked on and would tease about being single forever. 

"your truly beautiful and i wont forgive anyone who doesn't see you any other way" Keith gently smiled before removing his hands from her cheeks and sitting up right.

"you sure your actually anti- social because that was just fucking smooth" Pidge mutter still having a blush over her cheeks as she looked away from him.

"well i use to have a friend named shiro but he with the blade of Marmora  now but i taught him how to be smooth" Keith joked and Pidge laughed.

"dork" Pidge joked and playfully slapped his arm before he smirked and started tickling her.  

A Couple Days Later ...

"hey Keith" Pidge mumbled as she stood before the mirror in his room while he sat on the bed cleaning his blade.

"yeah" Keith mutter back.

"do these prison clothes look good on me" Pidge asked making Keith surprised slightly and almost cut himself on the blade.

"wha" Keith shockingly spat out and turned towards her.

"do i look good in these prison clothes, the black body suit it tight while the purple ripped top is all lose" Pidge replied as she looked at her self.

"well the prison clothes are very tight and brings one body shape out and well you are a female while i am a male .. so to me i would think you look rather sexy in such tight clothes" Keith blushed back while looking everywhere but her.

"oh" Pidge mutter embarrassed at his words.

"yeah, maybe i should find you some other clothes" Keith sighed and rubbed his neck.

"NO, i mean I'm sure they dont have anything in my size and well I'm use to these  clothes now. Its not because you think I'm sexy or anything" Pidge rambled back with a blush covering her cheeks. 

"y-yeah I'm sure right, i guess your stuck with such an outfit" Keith mumbled back with a bright red face. 

"yep" Pidge weakly smiled and the room fell into an awkward silence.

"well i better get going, its time for my shift" Keith sighed as he quickly stood up.

"have fun" Pidge called back as he left and he just groaned as his reply making her giggle. 

Pidge long pointy ears twitched as she heard footsteps heading towards Keith room, she knew it wasn't anything good since Keith room was the one at the end of the hall, meaning its a dead end and anyone else who comes apart from Keith is always after trouble. Pidge hid in Keith cupboard like he taught her and heard the doors open. She listened as they looked away as she quickly but silently pulled a fake back before her to hide her being inside. Good timing too since they opened the door not long after and just missed her.

She listed in and her eyes widen as fear as they spoke about another group taking care of Keith tonight during his patrol. She knew Keith was strong and a great fighter, the best she ever seen but even he couldn't fight a huge group at once. Once she was saw the two soldiers were gone she climbed out and grabbed Keithblade of Marmora under his mattress since he didnt carry it during duty in case someone notice the glow.    

She ran as fast as her short legs could go, she knew Keith was patrolling a room he told her to never enter since its best if she doesn't know why the ship carries sometimes. She knew he would be upset over her breaking the rule but she had to make sure he was ok and warn him or at least help him if she was too late. She turned corners without care and pushed anyone out of her way before she reached the double door where he should be behind. She took a deep breath before running in, she saw Keith tense as he saw her run in.

"Pidge" Keith slightly yelled with worry as she ran over to where he stood guarding.

"Keith, they planning on attacking you tonight. Its not safe here" Pidge warned in a panic.

"calm down, who attacking me" Keith asked as he held her arms.

"your fellow soldiers they came to your room and i hide like you told me too but i overheard them. They plan on attacking you tonight and they going to kill you" Pidge replied in fear and Keith pulled her into a hug. 

"dont worry, I'm not going to die not by the galra hands" Keith whispered trying to calm her.

"you need to leave, ask to be on the walking patrol tonight. Please this room a dead end if they come" Pidge begged.

"you know i cant, I'll be careful and I'll make sure I'm back in our room by the time you wake up" Keith smiled slightly. 

"no, please Keith .. i have a bad feeling that you wont return unless we leave now" Pidge begged and as she looked up from him but kept her arms wrapped around his waste.

"pidge" he mutter surprised to see her so scared, she wasn't even this scared when they bought her to the ship and she was tortured for weeks before. 

"please" she pleaded and Keith heart broke slightly.

"fine, I'll ask if i can patrol the ship instead but you must return to our room its not safe for you to wonder about" Keith smiled gently and pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"thank you" Pidge smiled softly and broke the hug stepping back but froze as the doors opened behind her. She heard many footsteps enter before hearing the lock being pressed on the doors. She felt Keith pull her close while getting into a fighting stance. 

She remember fighting like an animal, using all her strength to fight those in her away as they pulled her away from Keith who fought back with anger and calling out to her. She remember tears leaving her eyes as she finally reached to him. He gentle smiling towards her while reached his hand to her cheek. Her eyes travelled over his body, she counted all his injures and how bad they may be. The others soldiers were dead thanks to them both fighting to kill but now she might lose him too. 

"why me" She cried as he would still be alive if only he killed her or threw her to the other soldiers. 

"i love you" he whispered with love in his eyes as he looked to her.

"i love you" she warmly smiled, leaning down as she planted a sweet loving kiss on his lips.

All she remember next was the ship shaking and turning to see the bottles filled with a yellow liquid falling towards them and her using her body to try and shield Keith even just a little.

Her eyes flashing open hours later and she turned to see Keith still breathing. She looked and notice his wounds slightly healing and joy filled her body. She heard yells in the hallway and used her extra strength to clear a path for her and for her to drag him. She pulled as much as she could and pulled the door open using her altean strength before reaching the hallway. She left him on the ground before running to the corner looking around and seeing blade of Marmora heading their way. She quickly ran back to Keith, placing his blade of Marmora blade in his hand making it look like he just been knocked out.

"i love you" She whispered once more before stealing one more kiss before standing up and yelling for help.

She watched as the blade of Marmora members came running and she told them he saved her but she mistook him for a soldier since he was undercover. She begged them to save him becuase the others soldiers already saw him saving her and they would kill him now his cover was blown. She watched them carry him away before heading to a small fighter ship and watching the blades ship fly off first before flying home, his silly red bandana wrapped around her wrist to remind her it wasn't a dream. 

..................................................................

I'm gonna do a Part 2