5 Gender Doesn't matter but feeling do

Start from the beginning

So, despite of the medical result, Elliot tried not to think of it and lived a happy life. It wasn’t easy but seeing Jason, he felt secure.

Jason had noticed the sudden change in Elliot’s behavior and quite happy for it.

“Hey, bro let’s watch the Olympics… Australia will be the host country this year…let’s support our country!” Elliot said excitedly.

“Sure!” Jason agreed and smiled. Elliot blushed. It was a very long time when he saw the genuine smile from his brother.

At the Australia’s Silver Dome, all supporters from forty-eight countries participated in the Olympics, yelled in support. Elliot enjoyed it. After watching, they went in an ice cream parlor.

“Bro, I’ll finally die happily because I had experience this happiness!” Elliot blurted. Jason was stunned and looked at his brother intently.

“You’re healthy to die early.” Jason said irritably. Elliot was puzzled but chuckled.

“Hey, so you don’t want me to die yet?” He went and hugged his brother.

“You’re not going to die…so stop saying that or…are you sure that you’re okay? You never allowed me to check you…” Jason looked at his brother seriously. Elliot smiled. He felt that somehow his brother do care for him even if it’s only a brotherly love.

“Of course not…I’m perfectly healthy…” Elliot laughed. Jason did not believed but somehow he felt a relief.

“Bro…I love you!” Elliot said out of nowhere. Jason spitted his juice.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I like that!” Eliot laughed extremely while holding his tummy.

“That’s not a laughing matter…and don’t ever say that words again if you mean the other way around!” Jason looked annoyed.

“Wassit because you’re getting married?’ Elliot asked.

“NOT JUST THAT…WE ARE BROTHERS!” Jason emphasis every word.

“I don’t care! As long as I love you! AND I won’t give up!” Elliot smiled determined to win his brother’s love and kissed him at his lips.

“Angry? Want payback? Catch me if you can!” Elliot said while he dashed off.

Jason sighed. His brother was stubborn but he smiled.

----------------

In America,

Three days before the wedding, Keanner was frustrated. He didn’t want the wedding to push through. But what can he do.

“Son…sooooooooooooon!” Alicia called.

“Huh?” Keanner said. His mother arrived one week before the wedding and Keanner went back to his house.

“Why are you so space out? Oh , I guess I know what it is…but since you didn’t do anything just accept that it all ended in Friday…I’ll just have to give you this to have a vacation…you can bring lots of gals if you want!” Alicia said then handed a vacation trip ticket. Keanner growled. He had another plan.

“Oi, want me to help you?” Keanner went to Angelo’s place. The later ignored him.

“Hey…sorry…for what I did…I mean it!” Keanner said while grabbing the boxes, which Angelo handled.

“What do you want?” Angelo said a bit relaxed.

“Just a favor…” Keanner replied.

“What?!” Angelo looked at him suspiciously.