5. Just Renting You

------------------------------

Chapter 5

------------------------------

Harold woke up when someone’s groping on him. It was Wayne.

“Morning…it’s Sunday …let’s catch a movie…” he giggled and hugged him. Harold admitted that Wayne’s morning look is really cute.

“Wait…cute?! What am I thinking…” Harold hit his face then replied, “No…I’m busy…”

“But…”

Then the phone rang.

“Hello…Regina?” Harold’s heart thumped. While they were talking Wayne pouted but decided to tease Harold than grunting. He started to touch his belly and put his hand inside his boxer’s short.

“Argh…Gine gonna hung up…something’s bothering me here…see you later…love you…” Harold said. Hearing the word love, Wayne stopped from what he was doing and murmured, “Sorry…” He went off.

Harold was really angry because Wayne left him in full er*ction.

“That fool…what does he think of me…”

---------------------------

Meanwhile Wayne went on the park. He’s looking at the movie tickets he bought the other day for them to watch. He suddenly felt all alone and not being love. The same feeling when Allen left him for marriage.

“I ‘m the one suppose not to feel something for him…why do I feel pain finding that he had a girl…you’re an idiot Wayne probably because they looked and act the same…it’s not love at all…sheeesh…okay time to find a playmate…” Trying to convince himself that he didn’t like Harold and what he was doing right now is just a passing phase to forget Allen. He needed to protect himself from being hurt again. Then after clearing his mind, he went in a nearby pub.

--------------------------

At the same time Harold and Regina mend up.

“I just realized what you really mean to me…” Regina said then pushing herself and kissing him. Harold was happy. “Good I’m still feeling it…that means I’m perfectly NORMAL!” Harold murmured in cloud nine.

--------------------------

Harold and his girl went in a love hotel when he saw Wayne with another man.

“What he f*ck does that stupid membrane doing here…with another man?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\(^O^)/ I am just plain happy in boy love…harharhar…

Thank u 4 continuing in reading my story :D