E. Maybe He's My Gangster Lover...Hope Not (chap.5)

Chapter 5 This is a…NIGHTMARE!!!

--------------------------

Teacher Johann stayed at the Mafia place to take good care of Mika until she’s better and can go to school. Alejandro objected it but Mika used her faint sickness to get things her way. She’s dexterous as expected to a mafia soon-to-be heiress. -^-^-

---------------------------

Much worst on Alejandro’s side, his fearless gang members became so attached with Johann primarily because he can cook and they will not suffer in eating tasteless broiled plants as a Mafia Diet. By the way, Mortiz Mafia Compound was a fifteen hectare private property. All its loyal members live there.

Another worst, worst…was that Alejandro’s right hand man…second to him fearless, and scary dude smiled then accompanying Johann in cooking at the kitchen…

His head was swirling…

“I need to breathe some fresh ai-” He stopped, gawked, and his soul nearly got out of his body after seeing his men.

“WHAT THE F*CK?!”

His men do the gardening!!!

“THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!” Alejandro decided to stop all this stupidity and kicked Johann awaaaaaay…

Too bad, he can’t do that because the moment he does something bad at Johann, Mika always come to the rescue.

“Geeeeez…even though I want to  settle in and give my daughter a mother… I can’t find myself marrying again…sigh…”

-------------------------------

In the dining table, Alejandro was twitching. Meanwhile teacher Johann was sweating because Alejandro was glaring at him.

“Oh, I’m going to be late in school…I guess I need to go now…” Johann said then getting off the chair. He wanted to run away. Then Mika pouted and hold his legs.

“Hmnn…Mama…You’re coming back later right?!” she looked like in the verge of tears.

“Uh…Uhm…well I…”

“WaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh…Maaamaaaaaaaa…is leaving me behind…waaaAaaaaaaAaaaah…” she interrupted him by wailing. The rest of the mafia members murmured in and showed sympathy on their future boss.

“Okay…I will come again…just stop wailing okay…and don’t call me mama in front of these guys…please…” Johann sighed.

-------------------------

After class Sam, Johann’s boyfriend was waiting outside the school of Johann.

Johann was stunned to see him.

“Hey, I thought that you were out of town together with your wife and child…what are you doing here?” Johann asked and hid his shocked.

Sam was just glaring then asked, “Where do you spend your nights this pass days?”

“Huh…how’d you know?” Johann was shocked.

“Grr…I talk to the land lady and she told me that you rarely went home! NOW ANSWER ME!” Sam was forceful.

“Oh…I’m sorry….I wasn’t able to tell that I had a part time job…eh…it’s a way to somehow for me not to think much about our situation…if you know what I mean…” he’s lying. Sam was a kind of person who’ll never think twice in hurting him if he was jealous so being emotional at time like that will soften the angry guy. Though, there’s nothing to be jealous of, but Johann was playing safe.

Sam hugged him. “You telling the truth?”

“Y-yes…” Johann replied. “Then c’mon...by the way we cancelled the trip because of my busy sched…and I miss having some time with you…so skip your part time job for now…” Sam hauled him. Johann blushed.

Serge, who was about to fetched him, saw them. He called his boss and told it.

--------------------------

“WaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAA…MAMA IS NOT COMING BACK! WAAAAAAAAH…” Mika was having a tantrum upon hearing that Johann won’t be able to come that evening.

“Mika…” Alejandro tried to pacify his daughter but can’t do anything about it.

“…okay…I’ll get him tomorrow so stop crying okay…” he sighed.

“Really?” Mika replied while sobbing.

“Yes.”

“Yay…I love papa the best!” Mika hugged him.

------------------

Meanwhile, Sam’s spending time with Johann means,

“H-hey…I haven’t washed myself yet…” Johann said.

“Then let’s do it in the shower…” Sam grinned.

They went inside the shower room and made love. Johann suddenly forgotten about Mika and the mafia, he was easily swept in the warmth of Sam’s embrace thought it’s just temporary since he can never be his.

----------------------

Meanwhile

“SH*T THAT FAG JUST WENT OFF BECAUSE OF THAT ARGH!” Alejandro was watching them on the monitor.

“Mika…just what the h*ll did you see in that PERVERTED GUY…to want him AS YOUR MOTHER.Aaaaaaaaah!” Alejandro was yelling in the middle of the night.

“Boss, is there something wrong?” Serge asked who went running all the way after hearing some strange yelling.

“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” He looks like someone who’ll gonna rip you into pieces. ^-^?

-----------------------

Sorry…for having no mushy part but there will be soon after I’m recharge harharhar!

Mis4-2n8 the GREAT SLACKER (^o^)