3. Just Renting You

Enjoy =^o^= meow

Warning: some scene may not be appropriate for general public...you must be 13 years old and above...

------------------

Chapter 3

------------------

Harold felt hard upon seeing Wayne naked. NOT AGAIN!

“Bastard…” he hit him big time.

“Owowow…what now?!” Wayne acted innocently. “WEAR YOUR CLOTHES!” Harold yelled.

“I sleep naked…what’s wrong with that?” Wayne rebutted.

“WHAT’S WRONG?! WE’RE BOTH GUYS…WELL IT’s DEFINITELY I AM a MAN!  IT”S DISGUSTING! AND YOU’RE NOT NAKED EARLIER!” Harold shouted while giving a matter of fact face.

“Duh…you’re being too sensitive women do this with fellow females and yet they’re not acting like you…besides I usually stripped during midnight…” Wayne stopped talking then turned his gazed at Harold’s lower middle body.

“…hey don’t tell me…giggles…you got erected over seeing my body…” Wayne laughed out loud. Harold was embarrassed.

“Wanna help you relieve the pain?” Wayne teased him more.

“Idiot…who wanted that…and don’t talk garbage…big t*ts can only make me feel better…NOW WEAR YOUR CLOTHES…” Harold shouted then handing his clothes.

But Wayne grabbed his hand and pushed him into the bed.

“Since you’re my boyfriend it’s my job to please you, right?” he added.

“Grrr…get off…before I KILL YOU!” Harold was pissed. Even though he was huge Wayne pin him down. Wayne’s body heat attracted him.

“Haha…you can easily struggle..but you didn’t then maybe…” Wayne lick his lips then his hand started to jerk on Harold little pet. Then after a while he started to give him a blow job.

Harold felt hard when Wayne’s tongue started to lick his pole.

“Since, your straight…I’m going to be on top…don’t worry I’ll be gentle…” Wayne said seductively.

Harold understood what he said and immediately pull out himself and pin Wayne under him. The situation became reversed.

“Look…fag…I’ll never let you do that to me…but since your gay…how about you playing a woman instead…” Harold grimace.

Wayne sweated coldly, “Uhm…I guess we should stop now…eheh…I do not want to be the bottom…” he said.

Harold twitched. Saying like that when he’s already in heat! Harold had a bad self-control. He can’t be stop once ignited.

“Grrr…Shut up…I’ll just think of you as girl…and finish this up…” Harold murmured then prepared Wayne’s entrance. He started pushing in, out and doing it faster. He admitted that Wayne’s body isn’t bad at all.

 Harold was somehow in a trance which attracted him to kissed Wayne but he was pushed away.

“No kissing…” Wayne looked away and firm about it.

“What the h*ll…I’m NOT going to kissed you asshole!” Harold pulled away his cock forcibly that made Wayne groaned in pain.

He went to the bathroom.

“What was that…we made S*x but kissing made him act like that…bastard…” Harold was annoyed.

----------------------------

What is the reason why Wayne acted like that?

To be continued :D

Thank u 4 reading…gonna eat pizza…harhar (^o^)