7. Just Renting You

---------------------------------

Chapter 7

-----------------------------------

Early morning, Harold was in his bad temper because he saw Wayne wearing the necklace that Allen gave him, the similar necklace he bought for him.

“Look, don’t blame me about yesterday, okay…” he said but actually he wanted to know about Allen. He just can’t ask. He wanted to know Wayne more but too embarrassed to do.

“Don’t worry it’s alright…it’s not something I’m special to you right…oh by the way congratulations…I saw this earlier…you already have a job…” he smiled while pointing at Allen’s employment contract.

“…I guess you celebrated with your girl…right…I’m happy for you…and good news… I’ll be living today…sorry If I cause you a lot of trouble…and you don’t have to pay me…” he added. Harold was shocked in hearing that.

“Will you go with that guy?” Harold blurted. Wayne just smiled then said, “So, you did come after all.” He went near Harold and kissed his forehead.

“I have a confession… somehow I’m falling for you…but knowing you have a girl I stop and I realized yesterday that Allen will always be in my heart.”

Harold came near and tried to kiss Wayne but…

“I won’t kiss you…because I will only do it with the person I love and who loves me too…” Wayne said.

“Sh*t…we had s*x and then for kissing you will say that…” Harold wanted to hit him bad.

“I’m sorry it would be too stupid…but between men…s*x only means pleasure…but kissing for me is more special and assuring…so I wanted to kiss the person I love and who loves me back…” Wayne smiled.

 “Grrr…sh*t don’t make fun of me…it was your plan…you want me as his replacement…but when things went good between the two of you…” Harold pause he looked frustrated then finally, he shouted “…you’re DISGUSTING…GET OUT…”

Wayne gave a faint smile. “Oh…if ever we saw each other by chance…just pretend that we didn’t know each other…” he requested.

“Tch…as if I would want to see your f*cking face…” Harold burst out and went off.

------------------------------

After work, Harold went home. Somehow he always wanted to see Wayne greeting him when he comes home but now he only found the place empty. Peaceful just like before he met Wayne.

“He actually left…” He thought gloomily.

-------------------------------

What’s wrong with you?

You want me to stay…

But you push me away…

You want me to be your friend…

But we always fight in the end…

You say you love me true…

But I can’t find the feeling, it’s so vague…

I just don’t know what to do…

Just tell me is it me or there is something wrong with you?

---------------------------------------

(^o^) Thank you for the continuous reading!

Just munching nachos…sour and cream dip is yummy…just really happy…

---------------------------------------------------