He Says, "You're Worthless!" and He Says, "You're Useless!" Chap.2

Chapter 2

7:00 PM

Dingdong… Krissy was in the kitchen so it was Vary who opened the door.

“I’m home…” A middle aged guy beamed. He’s handsome and seemed to be gentle. Vary blushed. He was his type.

“Welcome and good evening Sir, Mr. Hughes Mon Juer, am I right?” Vary greeted with a smile.

“Oh? May I know you?” Hughes was puzzled. Vary was about to answer when.

 “Papa…” a boy was running towards his father.

“Chris…c’here my little boy…” Hughes hugged the kid. Finally, Krissy showed up and explained everything.

“It’s not a problem if he’s helping you…my nephew was  a bit of picky when it comes to maid...and I’m happy that he likes you…” Hughes said.

Vary was in cloud nine because after so many years he felt he was in love again. Krissy was pissy because he knew that Vary like the guy. She felt being rejected because she likes Vary first and yeah Hughes was the second.

-

Vary told everything he had felt. “V, I don’t want to ruin your fantasies but that guy didn’t swing on that way so give up now before you’ll end up like a dejected idiot who’ll jump on the river or stand in the middle of the highway waiting for the rushing car to hit you!” Krissy freaked out.

“Hey…hey…I never tried to commit suicide before…your imagination is far too wide…” Vary scratched his head.

“Hmpt…” Krissy snubbed him.

“Wait a sec…do you like Hughes?” Vary asked and Krissy jumped out because of the unexpected question. “’Course NOT!” she yelled though Hughes was her type.

Vary chuckled, “Then it won’t be a problem eh…hehehe…”

“…” Krissy sighed. “Vary…when will you ever learn?” she thought.

----

 They also stayed in the Mon Juer's place.

----

The next day, everything was okay, when

“Welcome back, Mr. Hugh-“ Vary was shocked to see the guy…the STUPID…VICIOUS…FREAK who always looked down at people guy from before who cause his current problem.

“Mr. Maxillian…welcome home…” Krissy popped in just in time before Vary could do a deadly assault. (^o^) He’s very violent to the people he hates.

“Why is that guy holding my baby?” Maxillian was irritated.

“Oh, sorry, Mr. Maxillian…but this dude is my friend and he happened to easily catch your son’s affection so I thought he could be of use…” Krissy explained.

“hmmm…” He looked at Vary disgustingly but for the sake of his son’s comfort. He accepted him.

“By the way…Krissy right, don’t call me Mr. Maxillian…just call me Max…” he winked. Krissy blushed. He was a gentleman when it comes to women.

Vary was still pissed but he needed the money so for formality’s sake, he extended his hand and introduced himself.

“I’m Vary Grems and I’m gl-“ he paused when Maxillian wave his hand then said, “I don’t need to know your name just take good care of my child…” then he went to his room.

“Grrr…bastard!!! I hate you!!!!” Vary cursed him.

“Hey…you don’t like him noh…” Krissy nosied.

“Definitely…he’s the cause of my problem!!!!” he freaked out.

“Hushh…just look at the bright side…we can live in a nice place like this and not to mention the moneyay! Besides he rarely comes home…” Krissy said while her eyes were sparkling.

“Yeah…I guess your right…” Vary sighed. “’sides Mr. Hughes is very nice…” he thought.

--------------------------------

2 B continue...(^o^)