Find Another Mate (Chapter 5)

Chapter 5

-------------------

A Crimson Realization

If you were to ask me…what I wish for,

I wish I’d never come to this kind of realization…

To realize the importance of that person…

And yet it’s too late to have the so-called redemption…

Too late…too late…too late…

Bound nothing…but to this bottomless pit…

I’m dying…dying…dying…

Please save me my beloved…my darling…

-------------------

As the days pass by Crimson was looking pale and weak.

“Oh, Hun, could you do something about our son, he’s not himself anymore…” Aisha said to her husband.

“Sigh…I know but Crimson is very stubborn…” Crimson IV replied.

“I know that’s why you should keep an eye on him…both of you had the similar characteristics so you know what’s happening to him…” Aisha insisted. Crimson the IV sighed because he knew what his son’s suffering to.

-------------------

In the highest cliff of Mount Besta,

Crimson was staring at the clouds aimlessly.

“Son, still here…sigh…” his father came in using his wolf form then transformed into his human flesh.

Crimson growled to threaten those who come near him.

“Jeez…easy son…it’s me…” he scratched his head then upon sensing that Crimson lowered his guard he sat beside him.

They just sat there and staring the sunset with echoing silence.

Finally, the young Crimson spoke, “Father, did you fall in love with mother the first time you saw her?”

The Crimson IV was surprised for his son to ask that, “Ahem…uhm…actually I thought of her as the ugliest woman in the clan…”

Crimson V chuckled, “Can’t imagine you’ll ever say that to Mom…knowing how you are so attach to her…”

“Yeah…I never thought that I’ll fall in love with her this madly…hahaha…good thing after I realize it she hadn’t seen her next mate…I’ll die of loneliness if that happened…” Crimson IV blurted his son frowned.

“Then, probably I’ll die soon…” Crimson V murmured.

His father was shocked though he knew it already still that words coming out from his son…was pretty serious.

“Son, he’s a guy so you can manage to get away from the thread of fate…just don’t lose hope…and I cannot take the risk of losing you my best successor…”

“Really, then does anyone had done it before?” Crimson asked wearily.

“Uhm…no…BUT YOU CAN…PROBABLY YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU’RE MY SON!” Crimson IV assured his son. “Besides…you hadn’t had the tattoo too, right?”

“Yeah…” Crimson replied. Then he stood and went back at their house.

“…” His father sighed. It’s impossible for the masculine clan to forget their mate once they realized it.

------------------------

Crimson V took a shower. Then at his bare chest there was a tattooed name Azure IV.