3. Convincing Capability - 0%

From Ugly Egoistic Geek to Gorgeous Egoistic Jerk?!

(No significant change)

3. Convincing Capability - 0%

Kandice waited for Crowe to settle things up because the mistress is so scary. Crowe arrived at five in the afternoon together with a beautiful lady. He was a senior college student in Paris University of the Arts. For the first time Kandice saw Crowe without his eyeglasses and he admitted to himself that the dude had a face value after all.

“What are you doing here?” Crowe growled.

“Eckk…patience…Kandice…patience…” Kandice thought and showed his business smile.

“Well, I am here to apologize about the other day’s…” he was interrupted by the lady’s squealed.

“KANDICE…KANDICE BROCK!! The famous manager of top model Adrian Kliene…I am happy to meet you…I am Cassandra La Rue…Crowe’s fiancée…” she giggled.

“Oh…nice to meet you my sweet lady…” Kandice smiled genuinely. If he was only straight, Cassandra would be his type.

Meanwhile, Crowe was pissed.

“Oh, by the way young missy, could I borrow your fiancé for a moment…I would like to talk some business with him.” Kandice smiled.

“Oh, sure…sure…I’ll go with aunt Louise she said that designer Sigmoine will be here…I’ll check his new designs…arrivederci…” Lady Cassandra wave while going out of the room. Kandice looked and smiled at her until she went off the room.

“You’re lucky to have a nice fiancée like her…” Kandice commented.

“Don’t talk rubbish…and get out…” Crowe is really heartless.

Kandice was pissed, “Look, your highness, can we just settle our differences and make your mom happy?” he sounds sarcastic.

“My mother will always be like that…and soon she’ll wear on that idea…now could you please leave you’re a nuisance...I have so many things to do.” Crowe uttered and showing the door signing Kandice to leave.

“Grr…you have no manners!” Kandice murmured and walking out when someone barge in,

“Crooooowe…look…look…I saw this beautifully designed coat by Sigmoine…try it out since yours is so outdated!” Cassandra squealed. Crowe was annoyed and yet tried out the coat. Kandice suddenly thought a very good idea.

“Uhm…missy could I talk to you for a minute…with regards of your fiancé…” Kandice used his seducing smile. Miss Cassandra agreed. Crowe was wary at them.  He led her to a private room.

“So…what is it?!” She smiled.

“It is about your fiancé…could you help me to convince him in becoming a model…as well as to change his fashion sense…I’ll pay anything as you wish…” Kandice pleaded.

Cassandra thought it for a while and, “Okay, I will…in return I want Adrian Kliene’s autograph!” she giggled.

“Is it all?” Kandice was surprise.

“Yes!” Cassandra beamed.

“Granted.” Kandice replied.

“Yay!”

Cassandra persuaded Crowe in becoming a model. He agreed because she threatened him to cry publicly if he disagrees. In the end Crowe gave in.

“He’ll be a subordinate to his future wife…serves him right!” Kandice thought while giggling.

“What are you laughing at…idiot?” Crowe was pissed. Kandice was irritated but remained calm.

“Okay…this contract will be for one year as agreed by both parties…may we have a pleasant working experience from now on!” Kandice said while signing a one year contract. “It will only be for one year…so Kandice please sacrifice a little bit…” he thought.

“Clap! Clap! It’s time for a celebration for my son’s new career!” Mistress Louise Zane said. He opened a bottle of champagne.

“Cheers!”

==============