His Animalistic Instinct...I'm Not a Dog! (Part 1)

His Animalistic Instinct…I’m Not a Dog!

Part 1

-

“Good Boy!” The people were patting a huge ill-tempered guy.

“Arrrgh…ENOUGH! I’M NOT A DOG! How many times DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU…MAGGOTS!!!!” A huge guy rampaging around the place and hitting everyone who’s making fun of him though it was just a way of congratulating him because of a job well done, he was Vanguard Luke, added to the fact, he was straight.

Klunk! Crash! Bang! Pshing! Scene: Crashed vase, flying plates, hurled papers, and scattered wrecked furniture around.

This was the normal ambience in # 1 New York Detective Agency. So, noisy early in the morning but the Chief could not replace the cause of this turbulence because 1. He’s the best detective in the area, 2. All damages were salary deduct, 3. The guy is very cute once angered, oh and lastly, the fangirls were imagining him as the greatest seme of all time and the old Chief was kinda having an obsession in yaoi. Oh, yeah the Chief’s identity is unknown and had a minor role in here aside from giving orders behind the curtain and wanting the best detective to have a male lover. ^o^

“Jenna…tell Van to be here in my office…” the Chief commanded the secretary, the second rank yaoi fan girl of the agency.

“Yes…Chief!” she immediately dashed off.

After five minutes (that was really fast)

“He’s here…” Jenna yelled while hauling Vanguard at her fist.

Vanguard which was still dizzy at that very fast dashed off from the ground floor to the 32nd floor of the building, gurgled…”Chief can you please send someone else aside from her to get me…” he nearly lost his life out of that.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! Sonny don’t be such…she’s the greatest sexytary…ahem…secretary of all time…” the Chief replied.

Vanguard sighs while showing his distrust. “Whatever Chief…whatever…By the way…why do you call me?”

“Good question my boy…here I want you to pick this guy at the airport…he’s your new partner…” the chief gave a picture of a seemingly weak but gorgeous guy, “…he’s Lain Sigfreud…” the Chief added.

“My partner?! I told you I work alone!” Vanguard was pissed.

“Easy, sonny… he’s a newbie…your guidance may help him to be more comfortable here…and it’s only for a time being so bear with it…okay…” The Chief grinned. The intention was pure evil. It’s for the #1 detective of New York to have a male lover. The rest of the employees grinned. Vanguard felt that he was trap in a seemingly dreadful place on earth. He shivered.

-

At the airport,

A gorgeous guy who’s looking annoyed was keeps on looking at his wrist watch. He’s Lain Sigfreud and waiting for two hours on the person whom going to pick him up.

Finally, he decided to go by himself. He can’t wait anymore. Vanguard forgot to pick Lain at the airport, if only the one he’s picking up was a girl then definitely he won’t forget it.

-

At the Chief’s office,

“I refuse to be partnered with that irresponsible idiot!” Lain protested after knowing that it was Vanguard who was assigned to pick him up before, though the later already apologized to him.

“Well, excuse me…I should be the one to say that…and with your physical feature it’s better for you to work on the papers rather on the field…” Vanguard disdainfully said.

“Boys…boys…enough…my decision is final…so bear with each other, okay…” the Chief said then signaled the sexytary/secretary to kick them out of the office because it’s time for watching the favorite yaoi anime.

-

Outside,

“Che…” Lain just looked down at Vanguard then went off.

“Grrr…bastard…” Vanguard was really annoyed. Though, he smelled a sweet enticing scent at the guy. He can identify the scent of every person and detect their whereabouts. It’s his special talent.

-----------------

A new story here :) I hope you did enjoy… though I’m intending to separate it since this short story compilation already had too many chapters…. But still thinking harharhar

Buh-bye…smooch +^x^+