IV. Brother...Bother...Hater...Lover?!

atlast I made another update...(^o^) I hope you enjoy!

IV. Brother...Bother...Hater...Lover?!

It’s almost a year now, and still Elliot was in the process of…

“911 HEEEEEEEEELP! I am being tortured!”

…still in the process of being a moron.

SLAP!

BLAG!

“AAAAAAAAAARGH…”

“Will you cut it out…Ely you are such a feeble brain?!” Shayna said in a crazy salivating dog mode and ready to bite while preventing Elliot from struggling. (^.^)

“Eeeeeeck…” Elliot was scared.

“Did you have a shot on anti-rabies…I don’t want to die in such a virus…” he said sarcastically.

“Soooooo, you want to find out…grrrr…woof!…he…he…he…let’s try then…” Shayna was really scary now. Her fangs showed up and ready to devour Elliot alive…

“Spare me…spare me…I’ll shut up!” Elliot was shivering. Shayna sighed. She was embarrassed to what Elliot had been acting out. He used to be manly towards strangers but when it comes to her and Dr. White, he acted so pathetic or more likely idiotic.

“Much better…now…it’s time for the injection…” she said while handling the oversize injection about two meters long and 12 inches width. She smiled manically. Shayna loved to torture him.

After an hour,

“Sniff…sniff…” Elliot cried like a baby not the typical him when he still had himself. He used to be a tough guy…now in some injection he cried like he’ll die. Shayna kissed him to eliminate the pain. You’re wondering why he needed an injection. He has a dental cavity and a tooth was needed to be pull. The drug was an anesthesia. Though it could be place in a regular injection tube, Shayna can’t help herself in torturing her patient especially Elliot. (^.^)?

“Oh, Ely haven’t seen your brother around after the construction had finished…aren’t you missing him?” Shayna said while giving a cold compress at Elliot’s left cheek to relieve the anesthetic effect.

“Ayr jorn’t ker… hayrd tor sperk…starp torking tor mer…” Elliot answered, while he gurgle every word. [translation ‘I don’t care… hard to speak…stop talking to me…’]

“Oops, sorry…but you know…these past few months you’re also, keep on avoiding your brother…so in conclusion maybe he got irritated at you and decided to leave you…Harharhar…” she said to pissed Elliot.

Then…

Elliot’s nerve started to show…

A seeming engine noise and smoke went out of his ears…

Yup, she succeeded in pissing Elliot.

-----------

At Elliot room,

“How many months had pass…one…no two…er…three…or four…arrgh…” Elliot was scratching his hair out of irritation.

“He hadn’t visited me for a long time now…” Elliot thought while staring at the ceiling. He was thinking of Jason. Though, when his brother visited him, he constantly shooing him like a dog.

“Waaah…GET AWAY…GET AWAY…GET AWAAAAAAAAAY…” Elliot wanted to get rid of Jason at his mind. He was running around while yelling that.

He was heard by a lady nurse who dropped by for some mental examination. She dashed off after hearing that.

Then,

“Stretcher…tranquilizer…fast…fast…”

Elliot was hauled by a huge guy-nurse, dress him in a white hospital cloth with super long sleeves, and tie it up at his back. He was immediately sent to Dr. White’s office.

Elliot did not have the time to struggle because he was in the state of shock.

“Doctor…be very careful in dealing with him…he might bite you…” the lady nurse from before warned Dr. White.

Now, it all sank up in Elliot mind and started to yell.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME! MY MENTAL STATE IS FINE!!!” he was rampaging and destroying the things around him just to say that his mind is perfectly well.

Everyone was scared. Dr. White looked helpless or more likely hopeless.

Shayna came in.

SMACK!

“Idiot, don’t do such thing! I’ll accept an illiterate boyfriend but not a PSYCHOTIC one!” Shayna yelled. Having her favorite thing…

The chainsaw…

Also, wearing her favorite white with several small holes mask.

She looked super scary. Elliot behaved.

Then someone arrived…

It’s Jason who wore a casual outfit.

Then, Elliot felt a sudden chest pain when he saw him together with a woman.

-----------

Mis4-2n8

Hope someone did like though no mushy-mushy part (>o<)? Er…next time I will…I will…

I like Shayna, first her named was from my grade three classmate long time ago who was sooooooooo cute a chinita type coz she was half Chinese though her name was Shane I found it sound masculine so I did the Shayna thing. Second, I like strong willed femme fatale…wahahaha…those scary but lovable women (^.<) …they are so fantastic…that is why I like Angelina Jolie…though I like the younger face of Catherine Zeta Jones too for classical seductive type…wait a sec…why am I talking like this…(^.^)?

Oh, well it’s not bad to like lovable women, right? (^o^)//

….er…uhm…

Oh my darling…oh my darling…oh my darling Clementine…porky the pig…looney tunes…wiiiiiii…

Kame…hame…waaaaaaaaaaaaaaave…

TOINK!

Eeeeeeck! (+.+)