63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)

Comenzar desde el principio

*Jungkook’s POV*

I twirl the pen in between the fingers as I watch the dawn taking charge through the giant glass window. I had a long day, a really long one. My mind replays the different scenarios that could happen once Jimin hyung will tell Y/n everything. Damn she will hate me even more.

I groan loudly feeling frustrated as ever. I made a very bad move, but I didn’t have any choice. She has been through a lot in just a short period of time, and I don’t want her to die. The only thought of her dying sends shiver till my bones.

Feeling full of thoughts, I decide that’s enough for my brain to endure for today. I will go home and make myself a drink before flying to Y/n’s. I think this is the only thing I have left with me now. I grab my jacket and storm out of the office room. As I make my way through the giant building, people bow their heads to me while I manage to do the same. I also notice that Jimin hyung didn’t came to bother me throughout the second half, which definitely means he isn’t in the building. Before passing out, I make my way towards Mary, the receptionist, who immediately stands up from her seat and bows her head to me.

“Mary, do you know where Mr Park is?” I ask the blonde woman and she nods her head before speaking in a professional tone that Y/n hates the most.

“He took off in the noon.”

“Reason?”

“Personal leave, sir.” I poke the inside of my cheek with tongue and nod my head for once before storming out.

He must be with her.

Driving has never been on my bucket list until the speed blows off the meter, and that’s what I do now, blowing the needing above the hundred’s margin. As the speed of the car increases, the adrenaline rush in my body increases too and I lose my focus on the road.

Maybe I have been a bad guy since the beginning that Y/n didn’t believed, or she was so stubborn to believe. She has been the only person who believed I have good in me. Maybe she was wrong all the time. Once she asked me this, ‘if I believe in me that I have good in me or not?’ I replied, ‘If you believe that I have it in me, then I believe it too.’

I believe it too…

I come back to my senses and simultaneously the tight hold I had beneath me foot loosens and the machine I am riding slows down and as I gaze to my front, the blood drains down my face and step on the break immediately. I turn the steering wheel vigorously as I was about to hit the giant tree which might have been capable of killing me. I hyperventilate as I feel the front of the car making a screeching kind of sound and the car stops immediately.

“Damn it.” I groan and hit the steering wheel realising that I definitely got myself a good deep scratch. I remove the seatbelt and step out of the car and go to the front where the disaster is.

Just above the right headlight, the black paint is scratched up very badly and I would need to throw bucks to get rid of it. The series of curses leave my mouth as I examine my masterpiece. If Y/n will see this she will rip my head off, she loves cars like her own kids and she will get a heart attack when she will see this. Shit… I again thought of her, my every thoughts and situations brings me back on her. With frustration, I run my hand through my hair and get back inside the car. I’ll take care of the mess tomorrow.

As soon as I stand in front of the door of my house, my senses get heightened like always when she is around. I gulp the lump forming in my throat and with trembling hands; I enter the passcode to open the door. Why she is here now? Does she know everything? Is she here to kill me? I am not kidding when I say about her killing me. If I could talk about hurting her bad if she would cheat on me, then her killing me is practically normal in this situation. I am actually scared of her at the moment.

The door flies open and I walk inside after making my mind for the couple of solid seconds. Closing the door behind me, I walk inside and sniff the air filled with the delicious smell of… grilling stake in the oven? What the fuck?

“Jungkook,” her voice chimes throughout the living room, “you’re home?”

Look what I found!!!!!!!!

I found an awesome edit which is very much suited for my Fan Fiction

I found an awesome edit which is very much suited for my Fan Fiction... Just Jk needs to have gold wings and Namjoon with silver!

Hope you like it!!! 💜💜💜💜💜