63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)

Start from the beginning

I grab the golden feather out of the pocket and examine it clearly. The strands are not the colour gold; in fact, they are made out of fine pure gold. It gives me impression that Jungkook must be the kind of demon who is most powerful, like the impression you have for a king, a filthy rich king.

I won’t deny, but just like every little cliché stories, I have this fucking feeling that there is more of the behind the scene about what he did and why he did. And I love him so much to think that he actually thought everything on his own without telling me anything he implemented on what seem right to him. I feel betrayal, he didn’t trust me enough to let me get aware of the things and act upon it. He just did it…

But there’s another part in me which is telling me that what he did was nothing but cheating. I wasn’t just enough for him, he needed more; he needed someone who had experience, who could please him better. I am scared; I am scared of losing him.

I know Jimin is here not only to just cheer me up; he is here to say something on behalf of his brother. He is the only one who knows everything, and he must know something. And I also know that I will of course listen to what he has to say, but if the things go out of my league and will consider going back to him, will I be able to be back with him?

I am sure if I will go running to him, he will not accept me because he had reasons. I hate myself for admitting it, but I know he will never do anything out of reasons, and when I know he love me. But I sure am going to kill him like hell for breaking my heart.

Jimin takes me out to salon and let me have proper pampering of my face, hands, legs, hair and body. After nice and fresh manicure, I ask the attender to paint my nails lightest of the blur, almost a while tint with just a hint of blue in it, while Jimin does his manicure and pedicure. He laughs at my choice of colours.

He insists me to dye my hair in something cool, so I chose on going with blonde highlights just to match Jungkook. It doesn’t matters now, I know, but I am too much of a child to reconsider my choice now, and not that I could turn back when it’s been fifteen minutes since they applied colour on my hair.

After I get the full satisfaction with my choice, I feel happy, and decide on getting myself some great and refreshing facial. Jimin does it too. We’re inside a same room, and keep talking shits as our respective attendants work magic on our faces. Finally, we end up taking a nice body massage session.

“Thanks Jimin.” I say while resting my cheek on the white pillow as I lay on my stomach feeling fine hands working on my back. Jimin looks at me and flashes his infamous eye smile as he lies in the same position as mine. The only thing that separates us from being exposed to each other is the big white curtain which allows us to look at our faces.

“That’s what best friends do, right?” I cannot help but nod at his question.

“You’re right, that’s what best friends do.” I wonder if I have seen someone as beautiful as him as his soft and light orbs share the words of care and comfort to me. “I am glad you’re here with me.”

“Don’t be so emotional I’ll cry.” He jokes wiping his fake tears away.

“You know why he did that, right?” I ask him the question I was willing to ask since so long.

“I do.” He sighs. “And I hope you would stop thinking what you’re thinking right now. Of course he had reasons, and I am well aware that what he did is unforgivable, but you should know that he needs you too. People make bad decisions, and you have to see through it.”

“I don’t want to lose him.” I mumble softly letting my mind replay the things I saw days back. “But I guess I lost.”

“Y/n,” Jimin calls out my name in a serious tone forcing me to look at him, “I need you to listen to everything I would say now. After it, the decision is yours to take. He did what seemed right to him, and I would say that he was right at some points because he didn’t have any other choice. But it’s your right to listen to it. You listen, and you decide.” I embrace myself and send him a nod.