Update: Haikyuu AU's Part 2

Dear readers,

      Hi, it's been about a year and a half. 

       I'll admit, after going on a trip one summer the momentum of writing slowed down immediately between my friend and me. Good news though. We're going to make a second edition that will likely be published a week after me posting this (current date: 01-24-2020).

       I miss writing regularly and so does my friend, so both of us decided that we would kick ourselves to write again. If we somehow do not keep up with our goal to write weekly as we have in the past, Please, Spam my inbox.

       On that note, if you have any requests or questions that weren't fulfilled previously and you wish for them to be completed, feel free to send me a direct message.  It will be easier for me to keep track and respond to.

      Lastly, oh my god why are people still reading these stories (One-shots and full length)? They are from years ago and probably need editing that I won't do. Despite that, I get notifications daily and all your comments are hilarious.

Either way these new stories are definitely better written and more inclusive as well. So I hope you enjoy them.

Thank you, 

Bacon

Current Date: (31-01-2020)

It has been uploaded.