Akaashi Keiji - Witches (Part 4)

AU: Medieval/Kingdom

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader

Word Count: 1.8k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"You cannot tell her."

Akaashi looked at at her. "Why not? How do I know that you're her mother? You could be some kind of witch."

She raised her eyebrow in a perfect arch. Mist was still circling around their feet as she spoke. "And being a witch would be what? A bad thing?"

Akaashi was silent.

"The girl you claim to love, my daughter, is a witch," she said. She took a step closer to Akaashi. Though he was taller than her, it felt like she was the one looming over him. "If you think that witches are so horrible than why are you even near my daughter?"

"I never said that being a witch was a horrible thing to be!" He defended. "(Y/N) saved my life, so I owe her mine."

"Is that why you're with her then?" she questioned. Akaashi glared at her. This women is too manipulative and cunning to be (Y/N)'s mother. She was putting words into his mouth that were never there. "Do you think that you owe her something? Sometimes my daughter is too kind hearted for her own good."

Akaashi cautiously took a step back from her. She gave off a threatening aroura, like she was at the top of the food chain. Even if (Y/N) wanted to start a new there, he knew that once he came back to their living space they were going and never looking back.

"She wanted me to go with her," Akaashi said calmly. He knew not to agitate witches, sometimes their emotions controlled their power. Even at her young age, (Y/N) was one of the most experienced witches he'd had even met and it happened to her as well. "She came back for me. Yes, I do owe her my life only because she was the light when everything was dark."

She held her head up high and gave him a smiled. "You choose your words carefully, I can see that."

He nodded and took another step back. Even though at this moment she was showing him some ounce of kindness, he still didn't trust the smiled that was given to him.

Her face turned hard, and her lips curled into a frown. "(Y/N) should have let you to die."

She raised her hand and an ice shard erupted from the tips of her fingers pointing directly at Akaashi's heart.    

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

(Y/N) woke up to find Akaashi not there. There was a dent in the bed, meaning to he did go to sleep and the bed was still warm, so he couldn't have been gone for long. (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows. Normally, she would be the one to wake up first and would turn to see him still sleeping.

She slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom, a bucket of water was sitting on the counter. (Y/N) reached for the water to wash her face, but once her finger tip hit the top of the water, it turned to ice.

(Y/N) flinched back. This had never happened before. She had always had complete control over her powers...until she came here —to this village.

She wanted to leave.

Not being able to control her ice powers was never a problem, and she didn't want it to become one. She could accidentally hurt someone; she could hurt Akaashi.

(Y/N) stepped out of the bathroom and looked around the main room. Everything was still in it's bags except Akaashi's armor which laid on the floor beside their bed. She frowned at the sight. Why would he go without his armor? Without it his almost completely vulnerable.