Tsukishima Kei - Plan B

AU: Song Fic

Song: B-team by Marianas Trench

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, unrequited love

Word Count: 1.1k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You could want this / See if  it fits for a bit 

And if you don't like it / Then you can go like you have been

And I'll never tell, never tell how I feel for it 

I never fell before

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You watched as Tsukishima Kei got another confession from another girl. You weren't surprised though, because he got confessions all of the time. He would say yes to the girl's confession then he would break up with them in a heartbeat if he didn't like what was right in front of him.

What kind of bugged you was that even though girls knew that if you confessed to him, he would say yes, date you for a bit, and then break up with you.

You liked him. You knew you shouldn't because chances are that he's not going to like you back, but you were also one of his best friends, beside Yamaguchi, and you talked to him a lot.

You watched as the girl broke into a huge grin, and ran away with a blushing red face. Tsukishima walked back over to where you and Yamaguchi were sitting, and sat down with a sigh.

"Another confession Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yup, maybe she'll be better than the last one," Tsukishima sighed again.

Then the bell rang. You quickly got up and walked to your next class.

You sat down at your normal seat, next to the window, and you barely hear what the teacher was talking about.

You never knew how you fell for him. You never actually liked anyone before you met him, and you never told anyone because you were afraid you were going to get made fun of for liking the heartbreaker.

You never told anyone that you once confessed to him. He never said yes, but he didn't quite say no. He chose his words so carefully, that you weren't sure what actually happened.   

The bell rang again, and you picked up your stuff and left the building.

"Hey, Yamaguchi, have you seen Tsukki?" you asked him.

He nodded. "He said that he'll meet me at Volleyball practice. He said that he needed to do something."

"Really? That soon?" you questioned.     

He gave you a small smile, and shrugged his shoulders and left.

You walked around the building trying to find Tuskki, and you took the first marker as a girl with tears streaming down her face ran past you. You walked in the direction where the girl came from, and to no surprise, Tsukishima was standing there running his hands through his short blonde hair.   

"Another one?" You frowned.

"Yeah, she was too clingy, she wanted me to meet her parents and we haven't even had an actual conversation," he said, picking up his duffle bag. "Why can't they be more like you?"