Aone Takanobu - Crashing In

AU: College

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader

Word Count: 679

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Sure, he knew people were scared of him, he knew he was big and let of this scary aura that no one wants to be around. But when he was playing with his team, no one could deny that he was a beast.

That doesn't really help though. It just made people feel like they were going to break into pieces if he gets too close to them. And it was only the second week.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"OW!"

"HEY!"

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME THERE, PERVERT!"

"OI!"

You see, you missed the first week of university in sports medicine and injury prevention. It wasn't because you skipped or anything, you were dying if a sickness that kept you bed ridden for days on end, you couldn't even go to the doctor, you were so sick.

You had the flu.

You weren't actually dying, but it sure felt like it. The constant greenish yellow fluid, or solid for all you knew, would flow out of your mouth every hour.

You felt like throwing up just thinking about throwing up.

Well, since you weren't there for the tour of the school and there were no available tour guides, for they had their own classes, you were sent to fend them off on your own with no protection. A lonely first year that was sure to be trampled by the students of following grades. Oh, woe is me.

That may have been a bit dramatic, but it wasn't even half of what was actually happening to you right now.

"PUT! ME! DOWN!"

Your tiny body was being shoved, tossed and trampled by the people you would call 'senpai'.  Well not anymore!

You couldn't look over the taller students because of your small bit size form, so when you were trying to find an exit from the mob of people, you were forced into the first door you saw.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

The doors burst open and in rolled a small girl in uniform.

Outside of the doors, the volleyball team could see the gigantic group of students.

The couch of the team ran over the the (H/C) girl who was sprawled and out of breath on the ground and slowly lifted her to her full height.

"Ah, are you ok?" he asked.

"Hmm, I'm ok sensei," she quickly replied.

"But do you know where I could find my class? I wasn't here for the tour and I'm lost." The girl cheeks puffed slightly as she expelled air from her mouth.

"I'm Takihara, the coach here, what are you studying?"

"Oh, I'm (L/N) (F/N), I'm working for my degree in sports medicine. Maybe if you need help, I could offer my assistance."

Takihara looked at the small first year and nodded.

"Do you think you can help us now?"

(F/N) nodded up at the volleyball coach as he pulled over one of the players.

The large male was, well, huge in your opinion.

"Aone has been having trouble in his ankle, could you maybe see what's up with him?"

You nodded and scurried off to the risers next to the court, practically crashing into the metallic seats.

You were very calm, excited really, but Aone was shocked that you weren't cowering away from him like most girls would.

"Can you sit down please?"

The white-haired boy sat on the bench in front of you and lifted his right ankle for you to examine.

Aone closed his eyes, taking in the moment and tired to relax as you prodded on his sore ankle.

"You can open your eyes now."

When he did, he realized he was looking right into a pair of large (E/C) ones.

"You just over stretched your Achilles tendon, don't worry to much, just relax your ankle and it should be fine in a couple of days." (F/N) smiled at Aone and skipped out of the large gym.

Or fell out of the gym.

Even though (F/N) could heal others, she couldn't prevent injuring herself.

"Ow."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

When you're too busy to write. UGH 😥

Updated: 01/16/2021