Daichi Sawamura- Drink

AU: Regular (Barista)

Requested by... Someone..... Ha! Americasgoldengirl

You thought you could hide by requesting this through my co-author! You have failed! Well no I just had to ask but.... Eh....

(F/N) = a friend that is a boy.... I didn't want to use (B/F/N) because that could be boyfriend name and not boy friend name.

Is there a difference between bartender and barista? Cause this is a bartender one....so if you want a barista one, then let us know in the comments and one of us will write another one.
(Bartenders are at bars. Baristas make drinks at any sort of place... I think)

~~~~~

"Come on," (F/N) said, "it'll be fun."

You shook your head and looked away from him. "No, I want to stay in my bed and never leave."

He sighed. "But it's my birthday and you said that once I turned twenty-one, we would go out drinking. You said that you would help me pick up someone."

"You mean help you sleep with someone," you mumbled into your pillow.

"Come on, please," he begged. "People break up all of the time."

"I've never," you whispered. You turned to face him, your hair was blocking your vision but you could see see his eyes. "I've only ever dated one person, and you know that I've been with him since the beginning of the second year of high school, and I'm 21 now. It's been six year since I've ever thought of another person, beside you and my family."

"But it's my birthday," he pouted. "Why did you have to break up the week of my birthday? How come you couldn't break up later."

"I've been asking myself that too."

He sighed and sat down on your bed, pushing you over to the side a bit. He moved the hair from your face and said, "I don't really know what to say to you because, as you know, I've never held a boyfriend for less than a month. But right now, you are fitting all of the break up scenarios in movies, the one with the messy hair and haven't showered in days. I know you and your are not that type of person."

He stood up and ripped the blanket off of you and pulled you up in a sitting position. "So, get your ass out of bed and take a shower. You better be up and dressed nicely in half an hour, or i'll bring up a bucket of cold water and pour it on your head."

~~~~~

After you came down in a pair of jeans and t-shirt (F/N) shook his head, grabbed your hand, and dragged you upstairs. You sat on the bed as he went through your closet. He eventually picked out a light pink dress that stopped at your mid thigh.

"No."

He looked at the dress and frowned. "Why not? I really like this one."

"It was the dress I wore to our first date."

(F/N) tossed the dress on your floor. He dug around your closet for another couple of minutes, and pulled out a white dress with red designs on it. "How about this one? Red and white is nice, hot."

You shook your head and slumped back into your bed. "First anniversary."

"How about this one?" He pulled out a sleeveless plum dress and held it up to you, closing one eye as his did.

"Third anniversary."

His eye twitched and threw the dress onto the ground. You laughed and sat up cross legged up on your bed. (F/N) turned around and went through your closet once again.